Check out these related products
Jordache Women's Colored Skinny Jeans
Consider these popular products
- from $14.94
- from $16.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jeans have become a classic staple in everyone's closet. More than a trend, they are simply something you can't live without. With that in mind, we bring you these women's colored skinny jeans from Jordache. With traditional styling, including 5 pockets, stretch fabric for added comfort and a variety of colors; these jeans are will become your favorite!
Jordache Women's Colored Skinny Jeans:
- Cotton blend
- 3 front pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Button and zipper closure
- Belt loops
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Wash with like colors, Only non-chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry low, Low Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||98% Cotton 2% Spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes they are for the legging fit, but the back ones are realby sangal7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are stitched closed.by Shopaholicandmore7/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say so. Mine were open. Strange!by bebopaloua7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is closed up in the front too, not sure if it is a mistake.by Fashionismyline7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yea I noticed that also and I am not sure why they do it unless it is a smoother fitby Carolyn626/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The description does say 3 front pockets but I purchased a pair in white and returned them after having the same problem. I had previously purchased a pair in black and they do have front pockets. The black pair was made in Bangladesh and the white pair was made in China. My guess would be that where they were made and/or a style change is the issue.by ladysummer6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know if they make a 13 but I always buy my size and it stays true to size because I hang dry after the wash.by Esmi2210/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We got 14 cuz we need a 12-14 the 14 where a little big but after the wash they fit good so try the 12by justgot17/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can look that up on the internet.by Shopaholicandmore7/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, but No Boundaries makes those junior sizes. However, I normally wear a 12 or 14 depending on brand and cut, but I needed a size 15 when I bought a pair of No Boundaries jeans sometime in the last year or so. I don't have any other No Boundaries jeans so I don't know if that 15 indicates how their sizing runs or if it was a fluke or maybe mis-marked. But if your jeans have been shrinking in the laundry, are you using hot water and high heat in the dryer? That's what I do when I WANT my jeans or shorts to shrink. If I don't want them to shrink, I wash them in warm or cold water and dry on low heat, or line-dry if I'm really concerned about shrinkage. I've had no problem with shrinkage that way.by Goetzgolf27/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No as far as I know they don/t come in a 13 but with my experience with the pants stay with your size because even after they are washed and you put them on they will stretch out and be perfect againby Carolyn626/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not seen them at Walmart in odd numbered sizes. I agree the sizing is off. I have two pairs in the same color (black, a size 14 and a size 16) and they are exactly the same size, and I measured them to be sure. There is no consistency in the sizing.by ladysummer6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These jeans are 99% of the time true to size. I have more than 10 pairs and they are my favorite jeans. I have only had to return a pair once because it was a bit too small.by Esmi2210/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they have 2% spandex in them.by sangal7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter wears a 12-14 and the 14 fit well but on the big sideby justgot17/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. its a really comfortable smooth stretch material.by Shopaholicandmore7/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No spandex. True to sizeby bebopaloua7/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fabric is the usual 98% cotton, 2% spandex, which allows for some "give" when you sit or move around. I found the fit to be accurate--I ordered my usual size (the same as I wear in Faded Glory and Gloria Vanderbilt) and they fit fine. However, if you like your jeans to really hug your body and legs, you might consider a smaller size. As for other brands--I like the Gloria Vanderbilt "Sabrina" line of skinny jeans that Walmart sells, and also the Faded Glory skinny jeans (which are a great value). I especially liked the Faded Glory print skinny jeans which were available this past season--the fabric was slightly lighter weight than regular denim (good for Florida winters) but still substantial and good quality, and the jeans were very comfortable and fit well. The prints were subtle and very tasteful. I think some of them are still available and on sale . . .by Goetzgolf27/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?