I love these wipes and I wish they were easier to find. I love that I can use it on my face and they're very gentle. These are the only wipes I can tolerate.
About This Item
- Twin pack of 25-ct. baby cleansing wipes for quick and easy cleaning of your baby's hands and face
- These baby hand cleansing wipes gently remove 95% of dirt and germs on both the face and hands
- Great for on-the-go, these travel baby wipes come in a handy and convenient re-sealable package
- Wipes are allergy-tested and free of parabens and alcohol for a safe, gentle clean
- Disposable baby wipes provide a refreshing clean for your little one with no water necessary
- Contain Johnson's No More Tears formula so they're as gentle to the eyes as pure water
- Johnson's baby wipes for face and hands are no match for dirt and germs
- Feature Johnson's Always Mild & Gentle formula that moms trust
Ingredients: Water*, Glycerin*, Silk Amino Acids, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid*, Fragrance *Naturally-derived ingredient
|Assembled Product Weight|
Johnson & Johnson
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.88 x 3.81 x 4.50 Inches
Just as good as WetOnes
I really wanted wet ones but they are no where to be found. These are just as good if not better. Keep a pack in the car to clean up after going anywhere!
Great to keep in your bag or car for on the go. Adults can use them and perfect for kids of any age!
The best baby wipes around!
I love these sheets and buy them for my infant grandson. He is very sensitive to fragrance and these sheets are perfect for him.
Moist, easy to remove, and very compact
Super moist but not overly wet these are great in the car. They are smaller, compact size, and easy to get out of the container Great product!
Smell good and seals good
Great product. Smells good. Bag seals well. Would buy again.
Really like these
I really like the hand wipes. Nice fresh fragrance and the towelettes are big. Good price too.
Good value and conveniently packaged.
Too much fragance -- Im not a fan of perfume
Terrivle as too much fragance(perfume) which i cant use. :-(
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. PACKAGING SEAL IS SO BAD. ONCE YOU OPEN IT, THE SEAL IS ALREADY BROKEN AND WONT CLOSE THE OPENING. RENDERING THE ENTIRE WIPES DRY. I WASTED THE OPENED WIPES
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question