Similar items in stock
Johnson's Baby Intense Moisture Cream, 8 Oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Help relieve your baby's dry skin with Johnson's Baby Intense Moisture Cream. Made especially for babies, this deeply hydrating cream is clinically proven to seal in moisture for 24 hours for baby-soft skin. Johnson's Baby Intense Moisture Cream contains dimethicone, an ingredient known to protect and help relieve dry skin. The soothing formula is dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and gentle enough to use every day.
- 8-ounce tube of intensive moisturizing cream
- Provides moisture for 24 hours
- Specially formulated to treat babies' dry skin
- Dimethicone helps protect skin and relieve dryness
- Clinically proven to seal in moisture for 24 hours
- Dermatologist-tested brand and hypoallergenic
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Carbomer, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Size:||8 oz (226 g)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1115554000|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.89 x 2.97 x 8.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Johnson's Baby Intense Moisture Cream's use of parabens is being phased out.by CommunityAnswer4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Kt, Thanks for reaching out to us and for your question. Because we know parents want complete peace of mind when making decisions about their babies, we will phase out the use of all parabens from our baby care products. For adult products, the use of parabens in new products will be restricted to methyl, ethyl and propyl parabens, which have been extensively studied for safety and are supported by regulatory authorities around the world. All other types of parabens will be phased out in all our adult products. Thanks for your question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team3/9/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?