Similar items in stock
Johnson & Johnson All Purpose First Aid Kit
Customers also viewed these products
- $20.97 Was $37.79Save $16.82
- $20.00 Was $25.00Save $5.00
- $8.99 Was $9.88Save $0.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-Johnson & Johnson All Purpose First Aid Kit
For Wound Treatment & Protection No.1 Selling First Aid Kit Brand Includes a First Aid Guide 140 Items Celebrating 125 Years of First Aid Innovation
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Original Neosporin: Bacitracin (400 units); Neomycin (3.5 mg); Polymyxin B (5,000 units). Motrin IB Caplets: (in each caplet) Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID) (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug). Purpose: Original Neosporin: First Aid Antibiotic. Purpose: Motrin IB Caplets: Pain reliever/fever reducer. Inactive Ingredients: Original Neosporin: Cocoa Butter, Cottonseed Oil, Olive Oil, Sodium Pyruvate, Vitamin E, White Petrolatum. Motrin IB Caplets: Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, FD&C Yellow 6, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
Instructions: Directions: Original Neosporin: Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily). May be covered with a sterile bandage. Motrin IB Caplets: Adults and Children 12 Years and Older: Motrin IB Caplets: Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist; if pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used; do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Motrin IB Caplets: Children Under 12 Years: Motrin IB Caplets: Ask a doctor.
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Container Type:||CASE IN WRAP|
|Model:||Johnson & Johnson 3009|
|Brand:||Johnson & Johnson Red Cross|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.50 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.90 x 3.05 x 9.85 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Great question, CJ. The items that are included in this box are: 9 - Johnson & Johnson Hand Cleansing Wipes - 5 in x 7 3/4 in each, 2 - NEOSPORIN® Brand First Aid Antibiotic Ointment Net Wt 1/32 oz (0.9 g) each, 1 - Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS® Brand Instant Burn Coolling Patch 1.0 in x 2.6 in, 34 - BAND-AID® Brand Sheer Strips Adhesive Bandages 5/8" x 2 1/4",30 - BAND-AID® Brand Sheer Strips Adhesive Bandages 3/4" x 3", 14 - BAND-AID® Brand Sheer Strips Adhesive Bandages 7/8" x 7/8", 2 - BAND-AID® Brand Sheer Strips Adhesive Bandages 2 1/4" x 3", 30 - BAND-AID® Adhesive Bandages (various sizes), 10 - BAND-AID® Brand Butterfly Closures 3/8 in x 1 3/4 in, 12 - JOHNSON & JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand Gauze Pads (Six 2-packs) 2 in x 2 in,1 - JOHNSON & JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand Tape (No Scissors Required), 1-COACH® Instant Cold Pack, 2-Non-Sterile Disposable Health Care Gloves, 1-Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS® Brand First Aid Guide, 1-Durable Plastic Shell, 1-FIRST AID TO GO® Kit and 1-Coupon Booklet. Thanks for reaching out and have a great day.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team4/16/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Provides essential items to help deal with cuts, scrapes, minor burns, sprains, strains, pain, fever, and more. Includes 1 First Aid Guide, 3 Cleansing Wipes 5” x 7-3/4”, 2 Non-Sterile Disposable Gloves (1 pair), 80 Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Sheer Comfort-Flex, 30 Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Adhesive Bandages Assorted, 14 Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS Gauze Pad 2" x 2", 4 Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Butterfly Closures 1-3/4” x 3/8”, 1 Coach Instant Cold Pack, 2 Neosporin Ointment Net wt. 1/32 oz, 1 Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Burn Cooling Patch 2.6” x 1.0”, 1 Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Tape, 1 Plastic Carrying Case. -Amazon Listing.by WalmartShopper4Life122/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. minimalby rvannie3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Based on extensive research and experience, Johnson & Johnson has developed guidelines regarding type and number of products to be included in kits. Designed to meet immediate first aid needs, they offer a wide selection of specially-designed kits, from compact to industrial size, which meet needs of groups in a variety of workplaces. Since the Occupational Safety and Health Act (O.S.H.A., 1971) requires companies with two or more employees to maintain a first aid treatment system (i.e., a first aid kit) approved by a consulting physician, we would suggest checking with a local physician to approve a first aid kit for use at the workplace. Thank you for the question.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team4/8/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?