John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo To Revives Overworked Hair - 8.45 Oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.28 List price $10.75Save $2.47
- Reduced Price$5.37 List price $6.89Save $1.52
- Reduced Price$5.38 List price $6.89Save $1.51
- Reduced Price$6.29 List price $8.39Save $2.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Reducing the risk of breaking and snagging when combing or brushing.
UPC: 717226157592 - John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo To Revives Overworked Hair - 8.45 Oz - Reducing the risk of breaking and snagging when combing or brushing. - John Frieda full repair full body shampoo to revives overworked hair
- Weightlessly repairs to restore bounce.
- For damage from frequent heat styling plus coloring.
- Detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging when combing or brushing.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Malic Acid, Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Glycine, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, PPG-9, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Hair Type:||Color Treated , Damaged|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15759|
|Brand:||John Frieda Sheer Blonde|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 1.85 x 2.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This can be used.by CommunityAnswer9/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be used on bleached, dry hair.by CommunityAnswer3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.49Save $1.23
- $6.83 Was $7.97Save $1.14