Jimmy Dean Original Premium Pork Sausage, 16 oz
Check out these related products
- $5.38 Was $5.98Save $0.60
- $13.48 Was $19.14Save $5.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jimmy Dean Regular Premium Pork Sausage:
- Fresh taste
- Gluten free
- U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Pork, Water, Contains 2% Or Less of The Following Corn Syrup, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavorings.
Instructions: Safe handling instructions: this product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions. Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry. Cook thoroughly. Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard. Cooking: for easier slicing, place refrigerated sausage in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing at the indicated marks. Place patties in a cold skillet and cook on medium for 11 minutes. Flip patties and cook for another 4 minutes prior to serving. Make sure the center of the patty reaches 160 f and is no longer pink.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16 oz (1 lb) 453 g|
|Features:||Previously handled frozen for your protection , U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture , Kosher|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||150.0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 17 G||25|
|Saturated Fat 6 G||30|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||12|
|Sodium 340.0 Mg||14|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 8 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Never!by Kusanku5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is kosher according to the certifying organization/individual's standards, but those standards vary. Jell-o is supposed to be kosher because the end product is so far removed from the source as a result of processing that it is deemed acceptable.by MartinMoose3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The animal has to be killed properly then certain veins, fats and the blood removed.by Shellie12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Who ever said it was. You are very correct. No pork is Kosher.by OzarkMtnNana11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did not know this brand claimed or stated it was a Kosher product. Suggest that if you are Jewish, do not eat any hoved animal products. NY city has a restaurant named; "No Pork On My Fork", you should try them...by PamIam8/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?