Gift options are not available for this item.
About this item
About this item
Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our
Jimmie Johnson's Anything With An Engine will allow players to race unconventional vehicles created from the most unlikely of everyday objects such as shopping carts and dumpsters, armed with powerful side rams and front and rear custom weapons. The game introduces an eccentric group of characters - including Hazzard Mower, who uses his souped-up lawnmower to cut down the competition and Megaton, a former military officer who barrels around the track on a high-speed bomb - and features progressively challenging tracks complete with pyrotechnics, hazards, traps and jumps.
- Multiplayer, Any Way You Like It: Jimmie Johnson's Anything with an Engine supports up to eight-player online multiplayer action, including ranked and private races, and up to four players in split-screen multiplayer as they battle for first place across the couch, around the globe or both simultaneously!
- Outlandish Vehicles: As players win cups in the Career Mode, they will unlock additional wild vehicles built in Jimmie's Workshop from unusual items such as shopping carts, recliners and cement mixers.
- Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em Action: Each vehicle features its own unique set of weapon mods comprised of powerful pneumatic side-rams, front firing missiles and rear-deploying mines, allowing players to knock out the competition by whatever means necessary.
- Over-the-Top Personas: As they progress, players will assume a wide variety of outlandish personas, such as Hazzard Mower, who uses his souped-up lawnmower to cut down the competition and Megaton, a former military officer who barrels around the track on a high-speed bomb.
- Huge Variety of Challenges: Players will drift and battle their way through six different game modes, including the one-on-one Duel mode and the intense head-on Matador mode, across ten distinct tracks elaborately staged as ruined cities, medieval lands or prohibition-era backwoods, each filled with tricky obstacles and triggered traps.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Crude Humor, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Alcohol Reference, and Mild Violence
Explore this item
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
No question have been asked yet.
If you want to know something about this product, post your question here for others to answer.
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.