Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- $36.54 Was $43.19Save $6.65
About this item
About this item
Kraft Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows:
- S'mores in seconds
- A fat-free food
Warning Text: Choking Warning: Eat one at a time. For children under 6, cut marshmallows into bite-sized pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Water, Gelatin, Contains Less Than 2% of Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (Whipping Aid), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.
Instructions: Best when used by date on front. Reclose bag to keep marshmallows soft.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||8 oz (226 g)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 10.19 x 6.27 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 24 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 18 G|
|Protein <1 G||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- You don't. These are made for the oven or microwave. Use regular marshmallows over the campfire.by Campergirltoo3/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-S'moreby lfostercc12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Insert a thin skewer into them as if inserting a straight pin into paper or fabric and carefully toast. To remove for Smores, place graham crackers on both sides, as in a sandwich, and slide off. Could be scraped off too if not making Smores.by GraceAboundance1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stick it though the short side, so you can place two crackers on either side to pull it off the stick after you roast it over a fire.by Teetsifly10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No eggs per ingredient list on Jet Puffed Marshmallows: Ingredients: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WATER, GELATIN, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (WHIPPING AID), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (BLUE 1)by GraceAboundance1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?