Customers also viewed these products
- $2.70 Was $2.98Save $0.28
Check out these related products
- $32.64 Was $43.19Save $10.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kraft Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows:
- S'mores in seconds
- A fat-free food
- Recipes: Marshmallow Brownies, S'mores Your Way
Warning Text: Choking Warning: Eat one at a time. For children under 6, cut marshmallows into bite-sized pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Water, Gelatin, Contains Less than 2% of Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (Whipping Aid), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.
Instructions: S'mores your way: Prep time: 5 min.Makes: 1 serving.What you need.1. Honey Maid honey graham, broken in half (2 squares).2. Jet-puffed stackermallows marshmallows.1 Hershey's milk chocolate piece (1/2 of 1.55-oz. bar).Grill: Heat grill to medium heat. Fill graham squares with marshmallows; and chocolate; wrap in foil. Grill 4 to 5 min. or until marshmallows begin to melt.Caution: Marshmallows and/or chocolate may be hot. Handle with care.Toaster oven: Heat toaster oven to 350 degrees F. Fill graham squares with marshmallows and chocolate; place on foil-covered tray. Bake 3 min. or until marshmallows begin to melt.Microwave: Place 1 graham square on microwaveable plate; top with marshmallows and chocolate. Microwave on high 10 sec. or until marshmallows begin to puff; cover with remaining graham square.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||8 oz (226 g)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0069900106|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 10.50 x 6.25 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 g||0.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g||8.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 18 G|
|Protein 1.0 g||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You don't. These are made for the oven or microwave. Use regular marshmallows over the campfire.by Campergirltoo12/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-S'moreby lfostercc12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Insert a thin skewer into them as if inserting a straight pin into paper or fabric and carefully toast. To remove for Smores, place graham crackers on both sides, as in a sandwich, and slide off. Could be scraped off too if not making Smores.by GraceAboundance12/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stick it though the short side, so you can place two crackers on either side to pull it off the stick after you roast it over a fire.by Teetsifly12/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No eggs per ingredient list on Jet Puffed Marshmallows: Ingredients: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WATER, GELATIN, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (WHIPPING AID), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (BLUE 1)by GraceAboundance12/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?