Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- $67.29 Was $76.07Save $8.78
- $36.00 Was $43.19Save $7.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kraft Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows:
- S'mores in seconds
- A fat-free food
Warning Text: Choking Warning: Eat one at a time. For children under 6, cut marshmallows into bite-sized pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Water, Gelatin, Contains Less Than 2% of Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (Whipping Aid), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.
Instructions: Best when used by date on front. Reclose bag to keep marshmallows soft.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||8 oz (226 g)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 10.19 x 6.27 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 24 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 18 G|
|Protein <1 G||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You don't. These are made for the oven or microwave. Use regular marshmallows over the campfire.by Campergirltoo3/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-S'moreby lfostercc12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Insert a thin skewer into them as if inserting a straight pin into paper or fabric and carefully toast. To remove for Smores, place graham crackers on both sides, as in a sandwich, and slide off. Could be scraped off too if not making Smores.by GraceAboundance1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stick it though the short side, so you can place two crackers on either side to pull it off the stick after you roast it over a fire.by Teetsifly10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No eggs per ingredient list on Jet Puffed Marshmallows: Ingredients: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WATER, GELATIN, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (WHIPPING AID), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (BLUE 1)by GraceAboundance1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $6.50 Was $8.98Save $2.48
- $2.08 Was $2.28Save $0.20