Jennie-O 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring - 12 CT
About this item
About this item
- Jennie-O Turkey Store 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring.
- Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
- Jennie-O 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring - 12 CT.
- 50% less fat than USDA data for regular ground beef.
- 200 calories.
- 160mg sodium.
- 16g protein.
- Per serving.
- 12 burgers.
- Vacuum packed for freshness.
- Make the Switch.
- Fat content reduced from 30g to 15g per serving.
- No gluten.
- We're on a mission to show the world how easy and delicious it is to eat well.
- To find out more, visit switchtoturkey.com.
- For questions or comments please call 1-800-621-3505.
- Jennie-O Turkey Store, LLC.
Warning Text: Safe handling instructions:This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator.Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.Cook thoroughly.Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Ingredients: Turkey, Natural Flavoring, Salt.
Instructions: Keep frozen.Always cook to 165 degrees F.Well-done.The safe way to cook your turkey burger.Completely cook your turkey burgers until they are well-done and reach a uniform, internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Do not judge whether product is done by its color. Always use a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the turkey burger.Preparation directions:To fry: in large preheated skillet over medium heat, cook burgers in small amount of vegetable oil 7-9* minutes per side (turning twice) and until fully cooked to 165 degrees F.To grill: on preheated grill over medium heat, place burgers 4 inches from heat source 7-9* minutes per side (turning twice) and until fully cooked to 165 degrees F.To broil: in preheated broiler on high setting, place frozen burgers on broiler pan and position 4 inches from heat source. Broil 10-12* minutes per side (turning twice) and until fully cooked to 165 degrees F.*Cooking times are approximate; always cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F as measured with a meat thermometer.Do not microwave.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4