This was super stiff and hard to play with. I did like that it was edible so I know it's safe.
Jell-O Play Slime Making Kit, Monster Slime, 14.8 oz Mix
Arrives by Mon, Jan 27
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- One 14.8 oz package of JELL-O Play slime kit in Monster Lime
- Quick and simple to make slime; just add water
- Non-toxic slime is 100% edible for fun, safe playing
- Contains enough slime mix for two batches
- A creative toy that sparks imagination and encourages independent play
Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sugar, Gelatin, Contains Less Than 2% Of Adipic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Fumaric Acid, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Save your money and just buy cornstarch.
I bought both (Monster Slime and Unicorn) and was excited. Considering the price and brand name, I thought the slime would be gooey and tasty. After following directions, its consistency was very chalky and dry tasting... Similar to a corn starch, water and food dye mix. I definitely do not recommend.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.