Consider these popular products
- $89.99 Was $99.92Save $9.93
- from $49.91
Jeep - All Weather Reclining Umbrella Stroller, Pink
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your child cool in summer, warm in winter with the Jeep® All-Weather Reclining Umbrella Stroller. The cool-climate roll-up exposes mesh seats while it creates headrests. Unroll the fabric to keep out chilly air.
Jeep® All-Weather Reclining Umbrella Stroller, Pink:
- Cool-climate fabric rolls up for better air circulation and creates a headrest (see Alternate View)
- 2-position recline
- Sun rider canopy adjusts to block sun
- Canopy is removable
- All-terrain, shock-absorbing, front-swivel wheels
- Two removable cargo bags for storage
- Comfort-grip padded handles
- Quick, compact umbrella fold
- Weight limit: 35 lbs.
- Stroller weight 14.3 lbs.
- Online only
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.00 x 17.50 x 38.50 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will probably be too short for someone as tall as you.by miard52112/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 5 11 and he can push it ok.by cjjuicenjulesmommy3/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is the olny downfall. It isn't real tall. I'm 5'6'' and i lean a little when pushing it.by natasha6493/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This stroller still carry my 4 year old daughter who weighs 40 lbs.by miard52112/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its like 30.by cjjuicenjulesmommy3/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?