Janome 12-Stitch Hello Kitty Sewing Machine, 15312
Customers also considered
- $79.99 Was $114.23Save $34.24
- Rollback$11.36 Was $14.47Save $3.11
- $21.33 Was $24.88Save $3.55
- $17.00 Was $17.97Save $0.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE WALMART FALL SEWING CONTEST. Promotion starts 09/01/16 at 9:00:00 AM PT and ends 10/31/16 at 11:59:59 PM PT. Must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or Washington D.C. Void where prohibited by law. Employees/officers /directors of Sponsor/affiliated entities as well as family/household members ineligible. For information on entering, dates of monthly entry periods, winner determination, and for Official Rules, visit Click Here. Monthly Prizes: One (1) $100 Walmart Gift Card (ARV: $100 USD). Sponsor: Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC, 850 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066.
As cute as it is functional, the Janome Hello Kitty 15312 Sewing Machine delivers big results for pros and beginners alike. It features strength, durability and beautiful stitch consistency with 12 unique stitches, a four-step buttonhole and adjustable stitch length features. It also has adjustable zig-zag stitch width, a left and center needle position and a convertible free arm sewing bed. This attractive heavy-duty sewing machine is made with a heavy-duty internal metal frame for long-term use. It makes a great first sewing machine for kids, helping them learn to design and create their very own fashions, toys and accessories.
Janome 12-Stitch Hello Kitty Sewing Machine, 15312:
- Janome 12 -stitch sewing machine contains a heavy-duty internal metal frame
- Beautiful stitch consistency with 12 unique stitches
- 4-step buttonhole
- Adjustable stitch length
- Adjustable zig-zag width
- Free arm convertible
- Left and center needle position
- Great first sewing machine
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00115312|
|Thread Count:||12 Thread Count|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 6.00 x 11.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This uses a high quality resin bobbin, as do all Janome Machines (with the exception of 2 high speed professional models).by Janome America1/19/2016Written by a verified representative from Janome AmericaWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bobbins are blue plastic.by CommunityAnswer1/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic 15 J bobbins which Walmart happily carries ^_^ http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transparent-Plastic-Class-15J-Bobbins-12pk/33606026 That's probably going to be your best deal.by DizzyKitty1/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 J bobbins are the ones you need to get and Walmart does carry those. :)by DizzyKitty11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This. Is a 12 stitch, the 11706 is only 6.by CommunityAnswer11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 11706 is a 3/4 scale machine but it's just as tough and of course it has a few extra features, but nothing too fancy-the only problem is that it's considered retired, which means after a bit, parts and other things you're going to need are going to be harder to find. This machine is the closest thing to it. I hope this helps a little. It's sad though because I like the 50s look this one has, but I'm sticking with this machine. Everywhere I go they have good reviews.by DizzyKitty1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Hello Kitty 11706 is a 3/4 size machine with 10 Stitch Options. The Hello Kitty 15312 is a full size machine with 14 stitch options, variable stitch length, and variable Zig-zag stitch width. All other features or comparable on these 2 models.by Janome America5/24/2016Written by a verified representative from Janome AmericaWas this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It weighs 13.2 pounds. Not too bad.by DizzyKitty3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine weighs about 17 lbs.by Janome America7/25/2016Written by a verified representative from Janome AmericaWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $121.67 List price $299.00Save $177.33
- Rollback$35.08 Was $39.95Save $4.87
- $79.99 Was $114.23Save $34.24