Jackson Eagle Long-Handle Round Point Shovel, #2 Blade, 46" Handle, Steel/Ash
Customers also considered
- $19.58 Was $22.14Save $2.56
- $13.67 Was $19.60Save $5.93
- Reduced Price$12.96 List price $15.00Save $2.04
- $18.44 Was $20.99Save $2.55
- $12.50 Was $16.31Save $3.81
- Clearance$13.69 List price $16.43Save $2.74
- $10.39 Was $10.96Save $0.57
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Jackson Eagle Long-Handle Round Point Shovel is a quality landscaping tool with a forward-turned step to help ensure secure foot placement when you use it. This Steel/Ash Jackson Shovel features a 46" Handle and a #2 Blade. With a sturdy handle that can support the blade's load, this long-handle shovel can stand up to a variety of materials, including clay, concrete, gravel, soil and more. Use this Jackson Eagle Long-Handle Round Point Shovel for a variety of applications, including cement/concrete working, farming, forestry, gardening, landscaping, pipe fitting and more.
Jackson Eagle Long-Handle Round Point Shovel, #2 Blade, 46" Handle, Steel/Ash:
- Get high-quality reliability at a value price with Jackson landscaping tools
- Forward-turned step ensures secure foot placement
- Rugged steel blade stands up to a wide variety of materials: clay, concrete, gravel, soil and more
- Sturdy handle supports what the blade can contain
- Tool Type: Shovel
- Applications: Cement/Concrete working, farming, forestry, gardening, landscaping and pipe fitting
- Applicable materials: cement, clay, concrete, gravel, mortar, sod, soil and stone
- Style: Round-Point Digging Shovel
- Model Number: JPT1554300
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JPT1554300|
|Brand:||Jackson Professional Tools|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. will this shovel be strong enough to spred out some top soil to fill a rut in the grass
- I would say yes! My husband is rough on tools and he used this shovel to dig down next to an old foundation that was found on our property. It was broken up partially and partially buried so he dug around the buried parts with this shovel to expose the foundation so it could be broken up and removed. ( all manually) Not a crack or break and the blade held up too. The ground he was breaking into with the shovel was rough,pieces of the broken foundation and pieces of rock and brick. great shovelby SheilaB11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will work fine for spreading top soil. The handle is just too soft for digging holes.by NCalShopper4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Spend $5 - $10 more to get a better wooden handled shovel. This one barely handles digging the soft packed sandy soil of my Northern Florida vegetable garden. I won't buy this shovel again, and I won't recommend it to anyone else. The wooden handle twists from the metal of the blade and won't last.by JamminNow11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe-- the shovel metal end is sturdy for lots of general use-- the handles on the other hand are not very good quality wood and can break fairly easily-- thus the reasonable price--ok metal/ low quality handle wood. ok for only LIGHT digging when little force will be used while pulling back in the handle-- they BREAK right where the metal meets the handle when stressed. just go easy or you could easily lose your balance and fall backwards when hole digging.by abearwhocares9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if one seven on moon edge grass spread it isby flipwerd9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- THATS ABOUT ONLY THING IT WILL BE GOOD FOR DEFINITLY NOT A LIFETIME SHOVELby LIFETIMEFARMER3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby gillygumba3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This shovel has a strong steel blade that stands up to material such as clay, concrete, gravel, soil and more.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $47.63
- from $40.44
- Reduced Price$65.49 List price $100.91Save $35.42
- Rollback$65.00 Was $109.00Save $44.00
- Reduced Price$79.94 List price $174.95Save $95.01