Customers also viewed these products
JAWS: Ultimate Predator (Wii)
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jaws returns to terrorize the ocean and its inhabitants in this re-imagined, underwater action-adventure game. Players take on the role of Jaws - hunting and killing prey, roaming the depths of the sea and battling fearsome new bosses. Replete with hidden collectibles and upgradeable special abilities, players can tear their opponents to pieces with intense power and speed. The ocean is rife with deadly enemies, and as Jaws, it's your task to remain on top with skills like the Rage Meter that maxes out with each kill so you can perform brutal stealth attacks and shark frenzies. Set to the original score by John Williams, players will experience real life environments with lush underwater settings from Hawaii and Isla Guadalupe - to the infamous locale where it all started: Amity Island.
- Based on the iconic movie from acclaimed director Steven Spielberg, JAWS: Ultimate Predator is a re-envisioning of the classic film.
- Unlock new abilities by eating collectibles including Shark Teeth that can be used to purchase upgrades and attacks.
- Customize JAWS and upgrade teeth, tail, and skin by using skill points acquired by breaking objects, discovering secrets and defeating bosses.
- Fight a wide range of formidable enemies that match JAWS in strength, size or skill including the Tiger Shark, Killer Whale, Sea Serpent, Mechanized Scuba Hunters and more!
- Perform 20 advanced attack combos including Fin Slice, Tail Spin and Bite Toss to stun, kill and rip apart enemies.
- Fill the Rage Meter and unleash critical damage against targets and surrounding enemies with 8 different rage attacks including Super Stealth to swim at full speed without being detected and Shark Frenzy, a state of intense violence.
- Experience real life environments and lush underwater settings from Hawaii to the Great Barrier Reef and Isla Guadalupe - and the infamous locale where it all started, Amity Island.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Violence
|Video Game Genre:||Action - adventure|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||01743|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.