Check out these related products
- $9.51 Was $10.77Save $1.26
- $11.68 Was $12.67Save $0.99
- $11.06 Was $12.22Save $1.16
- $13.24 List price $18.95Save $5.71
- $14.83 List price $21.95Save $7.12
- $18.11 List price $25.95Save $7.84
- $7.60 List price $9.99Save $2.39
- $6.87 Was $9.99Save $3.12
Consider these popular products
- $5.79 List price $10.00Save $4.21
- $14.99 List price $24.99Save $10.00
- $8.99 List price $14.95Save $5.96
- $6.26 List price $9.99Save $3.73
- $10.57 List price $17.00Save $6.43
- $7.75 List price $10.99Save $3.24
- $10.45 List price $14.95Save $4.50
- $10.87 List price $15.99Save $5.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From the author who's been hailed as the "new Dr. Seuss" comes an uplifting book that reminds adults to live each day to the fullest. Full of wisdom and whimsy, this children's book for adults is a beautifully written, gorgeously illustrated timeless story for anyone looking for the perfect reminder of just how magical life is. As adults with bills and babysitters, it's easy for us to get distracted from what matters most in life. Yet if today was the day that it all came crashing down, would you be happy with your life? If not, it's never too late. It's never too late to tell someone you care, to start something new, to appreciate life at its fullest. Because at the end of the day it's the love you'll remember that you gave and you got.
|Number of Pages:||48|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.