Check out these related products
- $22.39 List price $24.95Save $2.56
- $15.25 List price $19.95Save $4.70
- $13.83 List price $19.95Save $6.12
- $19.80 List price $24.95Save $5.15
- $26.60 Was $29.66Save $3.06
- $21.27 List price $24.95Save $3.68
- $14.10 List price $19.95Save $5.85
- $11.89 List price $19.95Save $8.06
- $8.91 Was $11.41Save $2.50
- $15.12 List price $19.95Save $4.83
- $13.94 List price $17.95Save $4.01
- $16.20 Was $17.42Save $1.22
- $16.33 List price $17.95Save $1.62
- $18.14 Was $19.70Save $1.56
- $12.70 Was $14.95Save $2.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
IT'S ALL GREEK TO ME 
Debbie Matenopoulos grew up in a traditional Greek household, eating delicious, authentic Greek cooking that her family had passed down for generations. When Debbie started her television career in New York on "The View," she began eating a standard American diet. Despite carefully limiting how much she ate, she found herself gaining weight and losing energy. Debbie moved on to anchor and special correspondent positions at E News and TV Guide Channel, then to many other roles that had her on the go all the time. It was only when she returned to her traditional Greek diet that she found herself easily--and healthily--realizing her natural weight and regaining the stamina she had as a teenager.
In "It's All Greek to Me: Transform Your Health the Mediterranean Way with My Family's Century-Old Recipes," Debbie shares 120 of her family's traditional Greek recipes and adds her own touch to make them even healthier and easier to prepare. After tasting Debbie's dishes, such as her mouthwatering version of "Spanakopita" and her take on "Fasolatha," you'll be amazed that these delicious foods are good for you. Debbie even includes tips on how to adapt her recipes to meet any dietary needs, so all readers can enjoy her hearty meals.
With a foreword by Dr. Michael Ozner, one of the nation's leading cardiologists, the recipes in "It's All Greek to Me" adhere to the healthiest diet on the planet: the traditional Mediterranean Diet. Modern science is catching up to what Greeks have known for millennia: health comes from eating natural, whole-food ingredients that haven't been processed or pumped full of hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives.
Let "It's All Greek to Me" bring your friends and family together to share in the experience of a Greek meal and way of life. Opa
|Number of Pages:||303|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Capozzi, Peter , Falcone, Jon , Matenopolous, Debbie|
|Publisher:||Perseus Distribution Services|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.29 List price $14.95Save $5.66
- $17.85 List price $30.00Save $12.15
- $11.26 Was $13.89Save $2.63
- $11.75 List price $16.95Save $5.20
- $3.96 List price $4.99Save $1.03
- $9.59 Was $10.72Save $1.13
- $11.22 List price $19.99Save $8.77
- $13.51 List price $19.95Save $6.44
- $16.63 List price $24.95Save $8.32
- $13.32 Was $14.82Save $1.50
- $8.92 List price $15.00Save $6.08
- $13.79 List price $20.95Save $7.16