Check out these related products
- $32.65 List price $39.99Save $7.34
- $20.64 List price $24.99Save $4.35
- $27.66 List price $39.99Save $12.33
- $9.36 List price $14.99Save $5.63
- $10.49 List price $17.00Save $6.51
- $22.28 List price $26.00Save $3.72
- $22.42 List price $26.99Save $4.57
- $20.88 List price $25.99Save $5.11
- $10.78 List price $15.99Save $5.21
- $24.44 List price $39.99Save $15.55
- $14.74 List price $17.00Save $2.26
- $21.20 List price $24.99Save $3.79
About this item
About this item
TINA CONNOLLY's enchanting debut--IRONSKIN. Jane Eliot wears an iron mask.
It's the only way to contain the fey curse that scars her cheek. The Great War is five years gone, but its scattered victims remain--the ironskin.
When a carefully worded listing appears for a governess to assist with a "delicate situation"--a child born during the Great War--Jane is certain the child is fey-cursed, and that she can help.
Teaching the unruly Dorie to suppress her curse is hard enough; she certainly didn't expect to fall for the girl's father, the enigmatic artist Edward Rochart. But her blossoming crush is stifled by her scars and by his parade of women. Ugly women, who enter his closed studio...and come out as beautiful as the fey.
Jane knows Rochart cannot love her, just as she knows that she must wear iron for the rest of her life. But what if neither of these things are true? Step by step Jane unlocks the secrets of a new life--and discovers just how far she will go to become whole again.
|Number of Pages:||304|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $10.82 Was $12.28Save $1.46
- $14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- $7.37 List price $10.00Save $2.63
- $19.49 List price $30.00Save $10.51
- $17.40 List price $29.00Save $11.60