Customers also viewed these products
Ironman 1640 Upright Bike
Consider these popular products
- $20.00 List price $35.00Save $15.00
- $135.00 List price $299.99Save $164.99
- $159.99 List price $259.99Save $100.00
- $149.00 List price $189.00Save $40.00
- $92.34 List price $159.99Save $67.65
- $199.00 List price $249.00Save $50.00
- $154.00 List price $199.00Save $45.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get an effective workout with the Ironman Upright Bike. Featuring a durable construction with a fully adjustable seat and precision balanced components, the Ironman Exercise Bike is reliable and comfortable to use. The large easy-to-read screen on the upright exercise bike displays all relevant workout stats. With 12 pre-set programs, and 16 levels of resistance, the Ironman Upright Bike allows you to challenge yourself and have a workout you'll feel good about. The Ironman Exercise Bike comes with a quiet belt-drive system that offers friction-free magnetic resistance. The Ironman Upright Bike measures 39" long x 22" wide x 57" high.
Ironman 1640 Upright Bike:
- 12 preset programs provide plenty of variety through challenging workouts
- Fully adjustable seat (up/down/front/back)
- Large easy-to-read blue and yellow backlit LCD screen with handlebar mounted toggle controls
- Durable and quiet belt drive system with friction-free magnetic resistance
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, 2 years mechanical, 2 years electronics, 1 year labor
See all exercise bikes on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||300 , 300 lbs|
|Recommended Use:||Total Body|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1640|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Features:||Pre-Set Programs , Big (300+ Lbs)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||39.00 x 22.00 x 57.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 300 poundsby OneStepOverTheLine1/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the computer requires batteries and they are inludedby ParadigmHealth2/14/2012Written by a verified representative from ParadigmHealthWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?