About This Item
The best time to start investing is NOW.
If you haven't saved a dime, it's time to get started. If you already invest, you should probably step it up. If you think you have enough set aside, realize that the word "enough" is at best a shoddy estimate and at worst a pipe dream.
Investing for Beginners gives you in-depth insight into how to successfully evaluate your investment needs, be realistic about your goals, and put your money to work in order to generate wealth. With step-by-step introductions to the core concepts and strategies of successful investing, Investing for Beginners will help you turn your financial goals into reality.
Investing for Beginners shows you how to invest confidently, with:
- A 5-step plan for setting the investment goals that are right for you
- An overview of the most popular investment products and strategies
- The 5 biggest investment mistakes to avoid
- Key questions to ask your broker
- 7 tips to reduce your taxes
- A thorough glossary of financial terms
With ample statistics, key insights, and a complete explanation of each step, Investing for Beginners will give you the tools you need to create the wealth you want.
Tycho Press, Callisto Media
|Number of Pages|
Investing for Beginners
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 0.36 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question