Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $15.34 List price $23.00Save $7.66
- $3.52 List price $7.29Save $3.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This two-person capacity boat is perfect for a day on the lake, whether you are fishing, camping, or just cruising! Lightweight and compact, this inflatable boat is a snap to assemble and can be ready for water in no time. This summer take the fun of boating wherever you go!
Intex Inflatable Seahawk 2 Two-Person Boat with Oars and Pump:
- Green, yellow and olive
- 20-gauge PVC construction
- Resistant to abrasion, impact, sunlight, gasoline, oil and salt water
- 48" oars
- Oar locks and holders
- 2 fishing rod holders
- Gear pouch
- Battery pouch
- All around grab line
- Grab handle for easy carrying
- Quick-fill, fast deflate Boston valves
- Inflation pump
- Weight capacity: 440 lbs
- Deflated dimensions: 16"L x 21.3"W x 7.5"H
- Model# 68347EP
|Fishing Location:||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||68347EP|
|Color:||Gray , Yellow , Green|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 21.30 x 7.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Oars are ok, could use more solid oars, walmarts sells wood oars for 10.00, we have not broken our oars (came w/boat) in the 2 years we have owned it.by SeahawkForever6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the oars are very sturdyby crappiebuster5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oars seem sturdy enough. Problem is the oar slots on the boat are not sturdy, so when you row, the boat just gives underneath them, making it hard to get anywhere. If you are on calm water with little wind and low weight in the boat, this boat may work fine.by spnaz11/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sturdy enough. Heavy duty plastic. Work well in a farm pond.by rjaogk6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found the oars to be very sturdy. Was able to use them to pull the boat up on a gravel boat launch to get out of the water with no problems.by Wyldsprite7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They work great, better than I expected for the cheep bundle price of this kit. Even my young kid can control the raft with them.by jask57/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, There are attachments for the motor mount.by nctrolling9/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I did find the motor mount. Enjoy.by JackSparrow8682/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The motor mount compatible with the Intex Seahawk 2-Person Boat Set is Item# 68624E.by Intex Consumer Support7/3/2016Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are four rings on the top where you can put the metal arms of the motor mount made for Intex boats. Two on the rear and the other two are about a foot past that on each side to stabilize the motor mount. I have the motor mount (looks like a board with metal arms extending out) that I order from another website but was unable to try it out because hadn't purchased an electric trolling motor yet....stuck with the oars but had no problems getting around a small lake with them.by Wyldsprite9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a connector for a motor mount but Its another 100.00by bc198/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby crappiebuster6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the outer material is not very thick. Our boat developed a leak in the bottom section after only one use, and no sign of hole.by spnaz6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hooks in the plastic? Probably not. You need a john boat.by rjaogk9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a risk of the inflatable boat becoming punctured.by Intex Consumer Support9/10/2013Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to a degree, I had a couple of hook rub against it. to the point it can with stand somewhat.by bc197/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?