Labor Day weekend was awesome... thanks to this last min purchase. Got here in 2 days like they promised so it worked out perfectly for our trip. If you don't have a boat, I highly recommend you buy this one! We had so much fun and super excited to go back to the lake this weekend!
Intex Excursion 5 Person Inflatable Fishing Boat Set with 2 Oars, Air Pump & Bag
Arrives by Wed, Oct 28
About This Item
- 5-person inflatable water craft for lakes and mild rivers
- Includes boat, a pair of 54-inch oars, pump, carry bag, and repair patch
- Seats 5 sailors
- Inflatable I-beam floor for comfort and rigidity
- High-capacity/ output hand pump with 1 quick-fill, fast-deflate Boston valve on main hull chamber
- Boat features 4 rod holders, 4 oar holders, a grab line, 2 seats with backrests, middle seat for riders to face either way, and waterproof gear pouch for devices
- Made of rugged super-tough 30-gauge vinyl for durability
- Lightweight aluminum oars have ribbed blades that provide better control
- Strong molecular structure of this plastic makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight
- Special PVC plastic material also allows more air pressure for greater rigidity while maintaining the PVC material's natural flexibility
- US Coast Guard approved
- Total weight capacity: 1,300 pounds
- Dimensions: 144 x 66 x 17 inches
- Weight: 52 pounds
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Customer reviews & ratings
Best purchase we made all year!!!
Great lazy day lake raft
I love my new raft. Super easy to inflate, handle and break down, this raft is perfect for our family (wife, 3 year old and the dog). Can fit 4 adults comfortably, and the cushions make for great floaters. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
So much bigger than I expected!
My family and I are really enjoying our 5 person inflatable boat! It has plenty of room for all 3 of us, the dog, and a bunch of gear. We ended up getting a trolling motor and mount to make it even more fun! Rowing was a bit much and the oars always fall off the mounts. Now with the motor, we can boat around all day! Keep in mind it does take about 30 minutes or so to get it blown up and setup. It is also pretty heavy, so it takes at least two people. It came with a manual pump but I would imagine you'd be there all day just trying to blow it up, so defintely invest in an electric air pump.
This was great for a weekend camping on a private pond. The hand pump is useless, use an air mattress pump. Hopefully we will get a few years out of it considering the price. It was everything we expected. Large enough for 5 adults but would not recommend that many. 2 adults and 3 kids were fine. The oars were surprisingly good quality. Heavy but easy to pack and roll up once the air is out. I ran it over with my truck while still in the package there was no damage.
Very room, it was a great step up from the khiak
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question