Similar items in stock
- $1,491.71 Was $1611.27Save $119.56
Intex 26' x 52" Ultra Frame Swimming Pool
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Engineered for strength, the Ultra Frame Pool is supported by strong, durable steel frames, which are powder-coated for rust resistance and beauty. Triple strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place. Your backyard will be the place to be all summer as your family can relax and play. Connect the Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter pump to enjoy clear, sparkling water. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. This Intex pool will hold 14,667 gallons at 90-percent capacity. Ready for water in 60 minutes — follow the instructional DVD for easy set up, and enjoy the fun!
Intex 26' x 52" Ultra Frame Swimming Pool:
Features & Specifications:
- Made with high-grade steel frames
- Steel frames are powder-coated for rust resistance
- Constructed with SUPER-TOUGH, triple-ply sidewalls that provide strength, proper shape and resistance to punctures
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter is an added safety feature
- Holds 14,667 gallons of water at 90-percent capacity
- Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump with 2,500 gph (110-120V)
- Ground cloth
- Debris cover
- Maintenance kit
- Set-up and maintenance DVD
- Requires 2-3 adults for assembly
- Assemble on solid, level ground
- Ready for water in 60 minutes
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Volume Capacity:||14,667 Gallons|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||43.62 x 23.39 x 45.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You don't have to dig a hole for this pool, but you do need an area that is as level as possible. Sand is great for the bottom area to make it smooth and even. It also helps prevent poking holes in the bottom of the pool because it will cover the stones that could be on the ground if it has been disturbed.by hillbillyhomestead7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dig down your dirt gorund area to be flat and even. NO SAND for leveling, it will wash out and DOES NOT WORK. You can use fill dirt topsoil in small amountsby Steelerfanohyeah6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure the surface is as level as can be....then add about 2" of sand...wet the sand then compact it and your good to goby tutstr5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, just make sure its level.by 1boomer17/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pool is 26 feet across. It is a large pool, but one of the easiest to put up.by hillbillyhomestead7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26 feet across.by justbnbel7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26 feet across. We have that model.by poolswimmer6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Acrossby Steelerfanohyeah3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- use metal be gone to encapsulate the metals in yoru well water. Don't want green hair and the copper will do it to Blondes. As far as year round, get spretty cold in Indiana, id say TOO cold to leave up.. Im in Washington state and I do leave it up. But my coldest weather is around 35by Steelerfanohyeah6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the pool can be left up year round just drain it below the inlet and outlet. if you hard plumb it you can buy regular returns that go in the metal walled pools and put in the inlet and outlet holes you can plug them and don't have to drain it you can put air pillow in the middle and cover it like the metal walled poolsby cody321906/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best to take it down and put away, otherwise the poles rust faster. Plus it is easier to clean out at the end of fall than to clean if you leave it out all year. Peace!by IndianaFamilyFun5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $15.33 List price $22.28Save $6.95
- $336.96 Was $391.71Save $54.75
- Clearance$292.99 List price $369.99Save $77.00