Intex 24' x 12' x 52" Ultra Frame Rectangular Swimming Pool
Customers also considered
- Clearance$110.99 List price $179.99Save $69.00
- $54.25 Was $66.99Save $12.74
- $176.62 Was $185.67Save $9.05
- $63.57 Was $66.98Save $3.41
- Reduced Price$49.99 List price $79.99Save $30.00
- $63.86 Was $80.99Save $17.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have an amazing time with family and friends with the spacious Intex 24' x 12' x 52" Ultra Frame Pool! The Intex 24' x 12' x 52" Ultra Frame Pool is supported by strong, durable steel frames, which are powder coated for rust resistance and beauty. Triple strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place. For clean water, connect the economical and environmentally friendly Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump. The Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. Follow the instructional DVD for easy set-up of this Intex Rectangular Swimming Pool and let the fun begin!
Intex 24' x 12' x 52" Ultra Frame Rectangular Swimming Pool:
- This Intex Rectangular Pool is perfect pool for family and friends
- Supported by strong, durable steel frames
- Frames are powder coated for rust resistance and beauty
- Triple strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls
- Sidewalls are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place
- Holds 8,403 gallons at 90 percent capacity
- 1,600 gallon per hour sand filter pump
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter is an added safety feature
- Accessories included: ladder, ground cloth and debris cover
- Folds simply for winter storage
- Easy set up and tear down
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||41.30 x 24.21 x 59.49 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use dip net. But I have no trees.by Voiceingmyopinion8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a Swimline MagicVac. It is a very simple vacuum that attaches to your garden hose and sucks debris on the pool bottom into a cloth bag that you detach and empty when you're finished. It runs about $20 US and works very well.by IntexOwnerCLT11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The sand filter it comes with works really good. I'm very impressed with this pool and filter.by Voiceingmyopinion4/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pool has an 1800 gph 14' sand filter pump. You can easily attach the Intex Krystal Clear Salt Water generator for easy salt water system type maintenance.by IntexOwnerCLT4/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I heard stay with the regular. Chemicals r nothing like the cartilage pumps. I only add 8 Ozs of chlorine every 2 weeks. My chemicals stay perfect.by Voiceingmyopinion5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?