This is our second Intex pool and we love it! We had our first one for 11 years and finally had to say good-bye to it because the ring wouldn't fill all the way up with air. I think 11 years is a pretty good run though! We set up our new one last week and it's perfect! No leaks, no damage. We purchased it in February 2020 before the prices went up and before they they all sold out so we got lucky. We use a salt water pump, not the one that comes with it but years ago we used the original pump and it worked great, we just like salt water better. It's easier on the swim suits and it's easier to keep PH. We dump 4 bags of salt in at the beginning and we're done for the season, no shock and no more salt. We had little kids when we bought the first one and now they're all teenagers and we all still get in it. We will leave it up until early September and then take it down and store it in our shed until next year. Easy peasy :)
About This Item
- 15 feet x 42 inches easy set above ground pool
- Set includes: Pool, 1000 GPH pump, pool cover, ground cloth, A frame ladder, and instructional DVD
- Drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired.
- No tools needed to set up the pool.
- GFCI outlet feature cuts electrical current if components come in contact with water, adding additional safety and security
- Filtration pump water filter cartridge (Intex Type A cartridge)
- Pump voltage: 110 120 volt
- Fitted pool cover helps keep debris out of your pool and reduces evaporation
- Ground cloth helps to ensure a safe area for pool assembly
- 42 inch A frame ladder with high impact plastic steps and a rust resistant coated steel frame
- Super tough 30 gauge sidewalls are made with 3 separate layers of material
- Super tough plastic is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water; also highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight.
- Includes informative DVD to help with assembly and care
- Water capacity: 3,284 gallons at 80% full
- Dimensions: 15 feet x 42 inches
- Weight: 85 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Intex 15' x 42" Easy Set Swimming Pool Complete Kit with 1000 GPH Filter Pump
|USA and/or Imported|
Great for kids, headache for parents
Quick fix to a quarantined family life but plan to get a lot of extras. And plan on 10 hours to fill it with your garden hose. Be sure to upgrade to the intex 2500 gph pump, no question. Be sure to get several extra filters to have on hand. Be sure to get a water test kit, and have extra funds to buy all the different chemicals necessary to make the water balanced and safe. Be sure to have more than just two people to remove the cover if you use it because the weight of it will pull down the pool side and you'll lose gallons of water. You could invest in a pool repair kit in case you have a leak in the ring, but good luck finding it. Once the pool is up, you're kinda stuck with it. Solar cover is a nice extra to warm up the water. The pool cleaning kit will be necessary too. All in all, it works, and for much cheaper price that a professionally installed pool. HOWEVER, if you weigh anything over 130 lbs. the ladder will scare the beans out of you. It is not sturdy at all!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question