Check out these related products
- $125.42 List price $146.80Save $21.38
- $139.68 List price $160.00Save $20.32
- $94.32 List price $106.60Save $12.28
- $56.06 Was $67.08Save $11.02
- $87.55 List price $101.73Save $14.18
Consider these popular products
- $9.70 Was $11.44Save $1.74
- $5.39 List price $5.99Save $0.60
- $10.15 List price $12.99Save $2.84
- $11.42 List price $16.95Save $5.53
- $14.54 Was $17.02Save $2.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Pearson College Div, 2013, ISBN13 9780205953653, ISBN10 0205953654
"Emphasizes the importance of relating to others"" ""Interpersonal Communication: Relating to Others "emphasizes the importance of communication confidence in a variety of interpersonal relationships and interpersonal contexts. The text offers exceptional coverage of cultural diversity to help students understand and adapt to differences while learning how to establish common links with others. MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the Beebe program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, assessment and sample speeches. A better teaching and learning experienceThis program will provide a better teaching and learning experience"--"for you and your students. Here's how:
- "Personalize Learning--"MyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- "Improve Critical Thinking"--Learning objectives help students focus on what they need to master.
- "Engage Students"--An emphasis on technology keeps the material engaging to today's students.
- "Support Instructors"--A full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.
|Number of Pages:||416|
|Author:||Beebe, Susan J. , Redmond, Mark V. , Beebe, Steven A.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||February, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.