Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $200.21
International Caravan Veronar Canopy
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$46.88 Was $49.97Save $3.09
- Rollback$139.00 Was $149.98Save $10.98
- $179.38 List price $244.99Save $65.61
- $84.74 List price $99.97Save $15.23
- $186.99 List price $219.99Save $33.00
- $103.99 List price $119.99Save $16.00
- from $39.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The International Caravan Veronar 10' x 10' Canopy is a stylish and functional covering. Use it for family gatherings, craft fairs, trade shows and more. This event canopy is constructed with a fashionable black powder-coated iron frame. This unit is weather and water resistant for use outdoors. This International Caravan canopy has UV-fading protection and comes in a variety of fun colors to choose from.
|Color:||Red , Yellow|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||YF-3136B/TC|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||116.00 x 116.00 x 102.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. We bought cement screws and attached it to the cement around our pool.by itsjustgigi8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there are holes in the feetby 5Momof58/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they do. But only for screws, not bolts.by JoeHomoski6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 holes there on the bottom each leg to use to secure it to the ground. I don't see why you couldn't use those. Hope you're not buying it to keep out the rain. You will still get wet under it if you are.by NotasIexpected8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could attach netting. There is a bar that runs along the top to attach it to. The poles are dark brown.by itsjustgigi7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the entire frame is an espresso brown metalby 5Momof54/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about the netting but the poles are grey. You would probably be better buying one that already has netting with it.by NotasIexpected3/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, we removed it to wash itby 5Momof56/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the canopy is very easy to install and remove no tools required you will need a steps tool or ladder.by WestportCt7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?