Insulated Gel Reservoir
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Insulated Gel Reservoir offers a durable and convenient way to keep a variety of items cool at home or on the job. This reservoir bladder features a quilted back that helps to keep the contained gel evenly distributed, allowing for a thorough freezing and more effective cooling. Additionally, this backpack reservoir is capable of staying cold for up to four hours, and it does not dilute liquids or leave puddles as ice does. A full gel bladder can be easily stored in the refrigerator for short term cooling, or empty the bladder and place it in the freezer to optimize the cooling properties of the gel.
Insulated Gel Reservoir:
- Quilted back evenly distributes cool gel so liquid is evenly chilled
- Gel keeps liquid cold for up to 4 hours
- Unlike ice, cool gel chills liquid without diluting it
- Fill bladder and store in the refrigerator
- Empty bladder and store in the freezer to optimize your cool gel, load liquid and go
- Cold bladder can also be used as an icepack for small injuries
|Color:||Blue , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BL2001OP-SURF|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 7.75 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The tube detaches I wouldn't put the tube in the freezer it's insulated as well I would be afraid it wouldn't melt in time for me to have a drinkby Emvee7/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 Litersby stmess7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tube is 41 inches long including the bite valve and the plastic piece that attaches to the the reservoir/bladder. When you place tthe bladder in the freezer, it needs to be empty and without the hose attached. Otherwise the tube can be blocked with ice.by creature00573/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tube is about 24 inches longby Adventurer10007/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is sold in retail locations throughout the country. I'm sure it has been used in a similar situation.by Product Expert10/13/2015Written by a verified representative from Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $5.66 Was $6.11Save $0.45
- Rollbackfrom $10.39
- from $6.99