Insten Digital Optical Audio TosLink Cable - Molded - M/M, 3 FT / 1 M, Black
About This Item
- Digital Optical Audio TosLink Cable - Molded - M / M x 1
- Digital Optical Audio TosLink Cable - Molded - M / M
- Toslink Digital Audio Cable provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels.
- These cables use 1mm low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fiber and heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, giving you the ultimate listening experience.
- Optical cables transfer the signal using light; thus completely eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference.
- The stylish PVC HEAVY 5.0mm JACKET helps prevent cable damage and adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure.
- MOULDED STRAIN RELIEFS reduce stress where cable and connectors meet.
- GOLD-PLATED FERRULE prevents corrosion and provides for maximum protection of the fiber tip.
- PRECISION POLISHED FIBER TIPS for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors).
- Connect to your DVD, CD, Mini Disc, DAT other digital audio equipment for clear, full and richly detailed sound.
- Connectors: Toslink Male to Toslink Male
- Cable Length: 3 FT / 1 M
- OD 5.0
- Cable Color: Black
- Designed for CD, D/A Converters, Dolby Digital DTS Surround sound receivers, DVD, MiniDisk players and recorders, Pro Audio cards, etc.
- Suggested Applications: ADAT, DAW, Dolby Digital, DTS devices with TosLink interface.
- Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products.
? This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.91 x 0.59 x 0.59 Inches
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.