Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, 5.1 oz
Check out these related products
- $44.75 Was $56.93Save $12.18
- $3.48 Was $3.72Save $0.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling:
- 5 minutes to homemade
- Six 1/2-cup servings
- No artificial sweeteners
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Same great taste
Ingredients: Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Disodium Phosphate And Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (For Thickening), Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Artificial Color, BHA (Preservative).
Instructions: 5 minute pudding: 1. beat pudding mix into 3 cups cold fat free milk inbowl with wire whisk 2 minutes. 2. pour at once into individual servingdishes. Pudding will be soft-set And ready To eat within 5 minutes.
Explore this item
|Features:||Six 1/2 cup servings , 5 minutes To homemade|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 350 Mg||15|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 19 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 2 cups of milkby Connie2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, it is faster with electric mixer and no lumps.by Connie4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Connie11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $5.24 Was $5.76Save $0.52
- $5.05 Was $5.76Save $0.71
- $4.80 Was $5.98Save $1.18
- $27.65 Was $30.92Save $3.27