Such an amazing product, I wish I bought one years ago ! Truly amazing. I've watched YouTube videos for better understanding on how to use it. Reading the instructions didn't help as much but I still kept them just in case. Thank you to the person who made this product.
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6-Quart 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
Arrives by Friday, Aug 21
- Works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute/browning and warmer
- Micro-processor controls 10 programs
- 3-ply bottom 18/8 food-grade 304 stainless steel inner pot
About This Item
- Instant Pot Lux V3 6 appliances in 1 enhanced version includes a cake and egg program in addition to the Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer.
- Features 12 Smart Built-In Programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Saute, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm, Steam and Slow Cook, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in Saute & Slow Cook
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, with 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas
- UL and ULC certified, includes 10 safety mechanisms to provide users with assurance and confidence, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet (English) manual and time table
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Instant Pot Lux60 V3 6-Qt 6-In-1 Multi-Functional Electric Pressure Cooker, Stainless Steel
|Double Insight Inc.|
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Great item to have.
I've had this a short time now I have used it many times. it's a new way of cooking and in our case we do experiment a little bit. So far everything we've cooked has been nothing but delicious. This is the first generation pot but has more than enough features. I have considered buying a few more to send to my adult children.
Fast and easy to use
I watched a lot of utube videos to learn about how to use this item. I think everyone should do the same. I highly recommend this itemas a way to make fast meals.
I've had this for a few weeks and it works amazing! You can cook beans without soaking and have them be very soft and tasty.
Have only used it once but very easy to figure out and lots of recipes on line + the book you get with it has many nice recipes as well as more links for free recipes.
A real timesaver for busy households and loved the price! Thanks Walmart!
I am now on my second pat.
I use the instant pot to make batches of soup or stew for myself to eat some and freeze some. I eat healthier when I have something made instead of scrounging in my frig. And I use it to cook large batches of something when I entertain friends -- sometimes I cook the day I serve, and sometimes I cook the day before and reheat. I also make hard boiled eggs -- cooked in the instant pot they are easy to peel -- if I cook them on the stove, they are always hard to peel and I end up with bumpy eggs.
Fast and Covenient
Works great and easy to clean. Would have given a five if the cooking instructions were more complete. Pretty vague instructions for general uses. All in all we are glad bought this cooker.
It was great until it just shut while I was cooking. Then took almost a month in order for instant pot to warranty me out one. Finally I got another one. Thats the only reason why I gave 4 pots haha instead of 5 because it took so long but I still got another.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question