This ip is great! It has dual pressures, high and low and also is capable of making yogurt. Be aware, their are two models in the 6 quart, the duo and the lux. The lux doesn't do yogurt nor have the low pressure as far as I know. I bought the lux not realizing there are two models. I took it back and had to order the duo because they only had the lux model at the store. It cuts your cooking time down. Once you get it loaded, just put the lid on, set and walk away. What I love is this particular brand has tons of recipes out there and you can join the instant pot community which is made up of many people who will help if you are having any questions re operation of your pot or recipe. I had received a Farberware ip for Christmas and took it for a refund, 1) didn't care for the way it cooked my vegetables, (not done). Plus I couldn't find many recipes online, nor not much help with questions. The low pressure is good for cooking fish and some veggies per manual.
About This Item
You want your family to have meals that are nourishing and tasty, but between your busy career and shuttling the kids to school and extracurricular activities, you don't have the time to spend on labor-intensive cooking. If you're seeking a convenient and delicious way to feed your family, try the Instant Pot IP-DUO60-ENW Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker. Designed with your busy, health-oriented lifestyle in mind, the Instant Pot DUO60 is a 7-in-1 multifunctional pressure cooking powerhouse. Whatever your food preparation needs, this durable cooker is up to the task: it functions as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and yogurt maker. You can also use it for browning or sautéing meat or vegetables, and as a warmer for re-heating leftovers. Dual pressure settings offer fast and flexible cooking, and the high pressure setting reduces cooking time by up to 70%. Safe and reliable, the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 is an asset to your fast-paced lifestyle.
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60-ENW Stainless Steel 6-Quart 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker:
- Works as pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker/porridge maker, steamer, saute/browning, yogurt maker and warmer
- 3-ply bottom 18/8 food-grade 304 stainless steel inner pot is dishwasher safe and eliminates health concerns from non-stick coating
- Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking
- Cooking with the high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70 percent and the low pressure avoids overcooking delicate food
- 14 micro-processor-controlled programs: soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, poultry, saute, steam, rice, porridge, multigrain, slow cook, keep-warm, yogurt, pasteurize and fermented rice
- Yogurt maker function can heat milk for pasteurization and fermentation, making yogurt in either jars or the cooking pot for up to 5Qt of milk
- 3 temperature settings for saute and slow cooker functions
- Slow cook for 0.5 to 20 hours
- Manual keep-warm setting for up to 99 hours and 50 minutes
- Automatic keep-warm for up to 10 hours
- 24-hour-delay timer
- Energy-efficient: save up to 70 percent on energy
- Clean and pleasant, produces almost no noise or steam
- Preserves nutrients from natural ingredients
- 10 proven safety mechanisms
- UL and ULC certified
- Note: indeed it is recommended filling liquid no higher than the MAX line on the inner pot, but for dry food, such as a chicken, pot roast, or steaming vegetables, the inner pot can be filled with food over the MAX line. The inner pot capacity is rated 6Qt for the full size. Outer Rim is not made of stainless steel and coated with a thick heat-resistant paint.
- Safety Lid Lock prevents accidental opening while the cooker is pressurized;
- Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure to be under the safety limit of 15.23psi (105kpa);
- Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is at open position);
- Anti-blockage Vent design prevents food debris from blocking the vent;
- Using a magnetic sensor, Lid Position Detection monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe zone for pressure cooking;
- Automatic Pressure Controller keeps pressure always in the safe range;
- Excess Pressure Protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in extreme situation;
- Automatic Temperature Control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected;
- High Temperature monitoring avoids burning food;
- Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- Instant Pot (Base with Power Cable, Condensation Collector, stainless steel Inner Pot, stainless steel Lid with Anti-Block Shield, Steam Release and Silicone Sealing Ring)
- Accessory Set (Steaming Rack, Rice Paddle, Soup Ladle, Rice Measuring Cup)
- User Manual (in English, Spanish, Chinese and French)
- Instant Pot Recipe Book (in English and Chinese)
- Quick Reference Guide (in English, Spanish, Chinese and French)
- Registration Sheet
- Safety without Compromise:
- What's in the Box?
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Instant Pot IP-DUO60-ENW Stainless Steel 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker
|Double Insight Inc.|
Customer reviews & ratings
The duo60 is a Great Pot!
Meets or exceeds expectations
Pros: Very attractive; meets or exceeds expectations; very versatil; short learning curve; good size for smaller family; easy clean-up. Cons: initial time for sealer to pop up is longer than stated in manual; concerned that lid base (when upright) will be sturdy enough over the long run. Info: Also purchased the little Finger-Thumb pot holder for lifting the pot out when hot. Working very well. Love the Instant Pot.
I have used only twice for a chicken and a roast beef. Both turned out perfect and the directions were a breeze. Excellent sites available for help and recipes.
I first tried this ar my aunts house in NC while on vacation this summer. The meals that came out were AMAZING!!! We knew were going to get one when we got home. I didn't need to read any of the reviews to be convinced that this was going to be a great investment!! I am lovin the instant pot!!! It's cut lots of time off of my dinner prep and leaves more time for me to spend with my family!!
I Absolutely Love It
I am a bean and rice eater. It makes preparing beans effortless. I do not have to presoak if I do not want to. My beans are done within 60-90 minutes NOT presoaked. It also pressure cooks meats really well. My mom loves how it can make ham hocks fall of the bones in around 75-90 minutes. I absolutely love the stainless steel inner pot. I particularly chose this over the other brands of pressure cookers because it has a stainless steel inner pot. I do not want the added chemicals from inner pots with nonstick surfaces. The ease of us is great for the novice. I would recommend this to anyone.
Love love love the InstantPot!
This particular instant pot purchase was a gift for a family member who likes to cook. I bought it because I have an instant pot and absolutely love it! I have had no problems with it mine. I make yogurt, rices, soups, whole chicken, hard boiled eggs, one-pot meals, turkey breast, bone broth, wonderful barbecue!, and so very much more. It has been a blessing during the hot summer. The "ENW" version is supposed to have a removable power cord and some minor changes to slow cooker temps and the "beeps". The recipient has used it and likes it. (Shipping wasn't quite on the day promised but was adequate. I wouldn't pay Walmart extra for shipping on a certain date again. ) I would recommend buying an extra silicone sealing ring, and maybe an extra stainless insert pot if you think you'll use it a lot. There are lots of websites and blogs with recipes and information on usage that are helpful.
Very happy with Instant Pot IP-DUO60-ENW
I am very happy with my purchase of the Instant Pot DUO60-ENW. I have only had a for a week but everything has worked well so far. I really like the features that the ENW offers that the original DUO60 doesn't have. These include a removable plug, the ability to silence the beeps, a memory of recent settings, the ability to turn the Keep Warm feature off, and a wider range of temperature settings. (My dog gets trembly and ill with kitchen appliance beeps so turning off the beeps was an important feature for me. It also helps me feel comfortable using the Instant Pot when I have sleeping children.) The first recipe I tried was the Kalua Pork and I was amazed with how quickly it cooked and how tender the meat was. I also cooked rice in it and it turned out perfectly, without having to worry about it boiling over on the stove. (I have never had a rice cooker so this is a treat.) I am very happy with my Instant Pot and am glad I took the plunge and bought it!
I bought this as a way to prepare dinners and save electricity. So far so good. I can whip up a batch of perfect rice with 12-15 minutes run time. I can cook a great baked potato in 25 minutes which is about half of what I was doing in the oven. Baked chicken falling off the bone in 12 minutes run time with a few minutes under a broiler to brown it some. There is a bit of a learning curve as recipes need to be adjusted but there is plenty of info on the internet and I am able to use my regular recipes but adapt using their cooking times and liquid amounts. I keep mentioning run time because after you cook theres a pressure release time when the pot is in low power mode but the cooking is still happening but you aren't using as much power. Generally 10-15 minutes after the pressure cycle has run. The Instapot seemed to be the most feature rich even though it cost more than others I think its worth it. I also liked the stainless pot versus a non stick coating.
I love my Instant Pot! You can put your food in and walk away, unlike the stovetop pressure cookers. I have made hard boiled eggs, poached eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, pot roast, cube steak, potatoes, a whole chicken and I have had it for only one week. There are lots of helpful "how to" videos on utube that I would recommend to watch. You can also use your pot as a slow cooker. I would definitely recommend buying the Instant Pot.
I purchased the Instant Pot from Walmart online for my mother for Christmas. She has used it twice with no problem. Last week she made soup and after the cooking was done the buttons started to flash and C6 was on the screen. She was unable to cancel or release the pressure. She unplugged the IP. The following day she tried she tried to cook in it again. Same thing happened. Cooked as usual, but right after the cooking was done and switched over to keep warm...buttons started to flash and C6 on the screen. I read the manual and it says to contact online support. I contacted the support online and followed the prompts to create a service ticket. It's been a week and have not received a response. I would've just gone back to Walmart to exchange for a non-defected product, but my parents had already thrown out the box and original packaging right after Christmas. I'm hoping I can get this repaired or exchanged for a new product because the two times it worked properly, it was great.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question