I absolutely don't know how I prepared meals without it. It's quick, easy, cleanup is no issue, inner-pan lifts right out, no sticking. I roasted Pork Roast and Pork Steaks (moist, falling off the bone), and used the drippings for gravy. Raves from my family and a few friends. I bought my daughter one to ease her cooking and meal-prep (she works a full-time job). I am retired and loving it!!!!
Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 Programmable Multicooker with Advanced Microprocessor Technology
Arrives by Thu, Jan 23
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Exterior of the cooker is brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant. The tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim is dishwasher safe
- Accessories include a stainless steel roasting/steaming rack food grade 304 (18/8), rice measuring cup, and a recipe book
- Capacity is 6 quart
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
- 8 high-in-demand features in just 1 device: slow cook, sear/sauté, cook rice, steam, stew, roast, bake, and warm
- Embedded microprocessor that carefully controls the timer and is customizable
- Easily adjust settings even after the cooking is in progress
- Remembers your most recently used setting per cooking program for a more personalized cooking experience
- Automatic ?Keep Warm? holds the temperature of the meal until you are ready to serve, the program can be easily turned ON/OFF
- The LED screen displays temperature, cooking time and keep warm time
- ?Delay Start? can be set for a maximum of 24 hours
- Easy Programming ? temperature can easily be adjusted from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Heating element 1500W is one of the highest in the multicooker category
- Ceramic-coated non-stick inner pot ?dishwasher, stovetop and oven safe and includes non-slip silicon grip handles
- Clean & Safe ? the exterior of the cooker is brushed stainless steel, fingerprint resistant; tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim is dishwasher safe
- Accessories include: a stainless steel roasting/steaming rack food grade 304 (18/8), rice measuring cup, and a recipe book
The Gem 8-in-1 Multicooker is built with Instant Pot Advanced Microprocessor Technology, the same technology behind the number one bestselling electric pressure cooker in North America. It features a 1500W heating element, one of the highest in the multicooker industry, and a variety of different functions including roasting, stewing, baking, and steaming. You can also slow cook, sear/sauté, cook rice, and warm?all in one pot. With 8 built-in smart programs, your favorite dishes can be cooked to perfection, simply by pushing a button. The best part, the inner pot is dishwasher safe, so cleanup is just as quick and easy as your meal prep! The Instant Pot Gem Multicooker is unique in its category as it remembers the most recently used settings per cooking program for a more personalized cooking experience. With the Instant Pot Gem 8-in-1 Multicooker you can experiment and fine-tune the cooking settings for each program to achieve the best cooking results with ease.
No features description available
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
19.50 x 11.50 x 16.00 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 Programmable Multico
This is one awesome cooker made by Instant pot if you are not comfortable with a pressure cooker. It is more versatile than a crock pot. It does so much more and easy to clean. The first one I had got recalled, (was bummed by that) but got new one now and now back to business. Can do by temperature or by time or whats in it and use the timer to set when to cook. Just love it. I don't like pressure cookers for the most part. Kinda dangerous if something goes wrong. Not that Instant pot has had problems, just my feel. ALL of you would be happy to own this. I have not been given this free or on promotion or anything for this review, but if Instant pot wants to comp me for the purchase for my review I would accept. Just saying!!
This appliance is a real gem....
Seriously... it's amazing! I can cook eggs better in it than on the stovetop. The automatic warm feature after programming my cook setting allows the meals I prepare in it to not over-cook, or turn into a cold pile of unrecognizable slop. The sear/saute` feature is great to seal in the juices of all different meats before slow cooking. It's nice to just use the same pot vs using (having to wash) multiple! I have owned 2 of these now. First one was returned due to a recall. But I was so eager to get my second one. I use at least 3-4 times a week.
This product was purchased to replace our old slow cooker. The first thing I noticed that the cooker was lighter in weight than our old cooker. As of this writing I have not used all of the programs. For the programs that I have used the directions are easy to follow and I am impressed how well the cooker performs its tasks. Cleaning the cooker after its use is easy. I am looking forward to many years of use for this product.
l love using this multi-cooker. So far I have used the slow cooker and used the bake option without having to heat up the whole kitchen. I first ordered a pressure cooker, but the instructions seemed too complicated, so I bought this instead. I'm very happy with this multi-cooker. It's so much easier to use.
I bought my first Instant pot multicooker over a year ago and i loved it so much i just bought another! I have fixed anything you can imagine in it. I just wished that they made a lid you could buy with a dome that could fit hams and Turkeyâs because you canât put the lid on. I have used aluminum foil with the lid with cooking odd shaped meats. It is extremly easy to clean . I bought my first one i paid $79.99 but got another for $59.00 which was a awesome price. Great product!
Product recalled for certain batch numbers
Instant Pot is recalling one of its multi-cooker models after the company received 107 reports of a defect that can cause the product to overheat and melt. In a release, Instant Pot manufacturer Double Insight warns customers to stop using âGem 65 8-in-1â multicookers with batch numbers 1728, 1730, 1731, 1734, and 1736. These four-digit codes can be located on the applianceâs underside in the bottom right-hand corner of the label. Make sure you check the batch numbers!
misleading "instant pot" label
This product is advertised as an instant pot, but it is just a glorified crock pot. No where on it does it state that it doesn't include the pressure cooker function--or that it isn't a true instant pot--in fact right on the product is the word instant pot--extremely misleading!! I already have a crock pot, so when I received this as a present I was thrilled! My son has a real instant pot and loves it so he bought me this--and it wasn't inexpensive. I think it wasted his money for a "glorified" crock pot!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.