I was glad that I bought this, it cook rice very good. I try the bake setting and the chicken came out good. I really recommend it, it's easy to use
Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 Programmable Multicooker with Advanced Microprocessor Technology
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Mon, Oct 26
- Exterior of the cooker is brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant. The tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim is dishwasher safe
- 8 functions in just 1 device: slow cook, sear/sauté, cook rice, steam, stew, roast, bake, and warm
- Accessories include a stainless steel roasting/steaming rack food grade 304 (18/8), rice measuring cup, and a recipe book
- Capacity is 6 quart
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
The Gem 8-in-1 Multicooker is built with Instant Pot Advanced Microprocessor Technology, the same technology behind the number one bestselling electric pressure cooker in North America. It features a 1500W heating element, one of the highest in the multicooker industry, and a variety of different functions including roasting, stewing, baking, and steaming. You can also slow cook, sear/saute, cook rice, and warm all in one pot. With 8 built-in smart programs, your favorite dishes can be cooked to perfection, simply by pushing a button. The best part, the inner pot is dishwasher safe, so cleanup is just as quick and easy as your meal prep! The Instant Pot Gem Multicooker is unique in its category as it remembers the most recently used settings per cooking program for a more personalized cooking experience. With the Instant Pot Gem 8-in-1 Multicooker you can experiment and fine-tune the cooking settings for each program to achieve the best cooking results with ease.
Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 Programmable Multicooker with Advanced Microprocessor Technology:
- 8 high-in-demand features in just 1 device: slow cook, sear/sauté, cook rice, steam, stew, roast, bake, and warm
- Embedded microprocessor that carefully controls the timer and is customizable
- Easily adjust settings even after the cooking is in progress
- Remembers your most recently used setting per cooking program for a more personalized cooking experience
- Automatic Keep Warm: holds the temperature of the meal until you are ready to serve, the program can be easily turned ON/OFF
- The LED screen displays temperature, cooking time and keep warm time
- Delay Start: can be set for a maximum of 24 hours
- Easy Programming: temperature can easily be adjusted from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- 1500W Heating Element is one of the highest in the multicooker category
- Ceramic-coated non-stick inner pot: dishwasher, stovetop and oven safe and includes non-slip silicon grip handles
- Clean & Safe: the exterior of the cooker is brushed stainless steel, fingerprint resistant; tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim is dishwasher safe
- Accessories include: a stainless steel roasting/steaming rack food grade 304 (18/8), rice measuring cup, and a recipe book
Customer reviews & ratings
I like it so far...
First time I used it, it burned the veggies in my pot roast. Also, the rubber on the handles is starting to tear and come off. This item has only been hand washed and should not be falling apart already. Otherwise, it works just as you would expect.
I needed a new crock pot but at the same time was getting pressure from society to buy a air fryer lol. I opted to buy this instead and I'm so glad I did. The rice comes out fluffy every time, I have steamed seafood and veggies, baked crispy chicken nuggets on the rack for my kids without heating up the whole house, made a delicious roast and continue to find new ways to use this cooker. The insert is the best, so lightweight and cleans up easily!
Quick! Easy! Amazing slow cooker!!
My new instant pot gem is amazing it has made my cooking so much easier!!! It's so easy to use just take it out the box and is ready to go you don't have to assemble anything! It's quick, easy to use, clean up is no issue because the inner pan is removable so it just lifts right out, and food does not stick at all. My cooking life has become much easier because this gem have a lot of features that are really amazing when using time comes! Cooking Mexican Rice is so flattering my rice comes out beautifully puffed with great flavor and soft texture and not to mention Barbacoa omg! The best you have ever tasted. You can never never go wrong when cooking with this gem! I definitely recommend this slow cooker it will make cooking so much easier and fast!!
This Gem Multi cooker is just that. A GEM
This instant pot is a keeper. It arrived yesterday and today I cooked rice then steamed chicken and veg. All beautifully cooked just by pressing the correct buttons. This is the multi Cooker I have been looking for. It steams, bakes, roasts, and slow cooks high and low. Makes Rice, and stews. Fabulous!
I am so happy with this multicooker. I did a lot of research before buying it and found this to be a good choice.. I really like the different options and settings. Cooks meals easily. Very easy to use. Inner lot cleans up nicely. Great price !!
Quick! Easy! Loving It!
I absolutely don't know how I prepared meals without it. It's quick, easy, cleanup is no issue, inner-pan lifts right out, no sticking. I roasted Pork Roast and Pork Steaks (moist, falling off the bone), and used the drippings for gravy. Raves from my family and a few friends. I bought my daughter one to ease her cooking and meal-prep (she works a full-time job). I am retired and loving it!!!!
Going to love this cooker. Perfect shape for me to cook large roasts. Tried it out by making rice, set it and forget it, nice. Not a pressure cooker though for those who want that feature.
Product recalled for certain batch numbers
Instant Pot is recalling one of its multi-cooker models after the company received 107 reports of a defect that can cause the product to overheat and melt. In a release, Instant Pot manufacturer Double Insight warns customers to stop using âGem 65 8-in-1â multicookers with batch numbers 1728, 1730, 1731, 1734, and 1736. These four-digit codes can be located on the applianceâs underside in the bottom right-hand corner of the label. Make sure you check the batch numbers!
no, just no
Really wanted to like this. The sear/saute feature was not an even hot. The roast feature overcooked a roast. The slow-cook feature undercooked beans. The insert is light weight. Lid does not seal. For older houses- the pot pulls a lot of power- it tripped the breaker twice.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question