This blender works great. Far better than the Blendtec blender I had. It has an heating element so when you make soup or do puree it actually heats it. I make smoothies all the time.
Instant Pot Ace 60 Cooking Blender
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Tue, Oct 27
About This Item
- 8 Smart Built-in Programs: Smoothie, Purée, Ice Cream, Crushed Ice, Soy Milk, Rice Milk, Almond, Nut/Oat Milk, and Soup.
- 3 Manual Blending Speeds: Low, Medium and High, blender will beep 3 times and begin blending at the selected speed.
- 4 Cold Blending Programs: Smoothies, Ice Cream, Crushed Ice, and Almond (Nut)/Oat Milk.
- 4 Hot Blending Programs: Purée, Soy Milk, Rice Milk and Soup, with the ability to toggle between 2 options for purée, rice milk and soup.
- Pitcher: Premium-quality 60 ounce (1.75 Liters) glass pitcher which includes a concealed heating element and 8 machine ground stainless steel blades.
- Accessories include: Food tamper, 150mL / 5oz measuring cup, cleaning brush with bristles, and a food-safe strainer bag with drawstring. The strainer bag is made with lint-free material and machine washable.
Customer reviews & ratings
Only used it a few times and so far I like it!
Easy and convenient
Only had it for a few days but its really easy to use! See photo for ice cream! Im sure thats the first thing everyone makes ;)
I had been needing to buy this and my sister in law actually recommended It to me. I absolutely love It and the self cleaning option is my favorite part. So far I have made a bunch of smoothies and I also used to It to make chicken salad.
Love this thing. Makes life simpler quite noisy and does have a burning smell when turned on
- Ease of use
Instant Pot Ace
Really enjoy using it. Makes good smoothies. We use it every day.
- Value for money
- Ease of use
This appliance has been used at least four times a week in our kitchen for a month now. There are many different options and the instructiom booklet was very easy to understand. So far we have made soups, smoothies and milkshakes and have a bunch of other recipes we want to try. No complaints!
How can I buy a replacement jar? My jar shattered.
Performance is good but on the heavier side. I use it to make my carrot smoothie everyday. It also grinds dry spices to a fine powder. My blender jar shattered yesterday. I need to buy a new jar. How can I buy a replacement jar?
Not as good as the Vitamix
I ordered this one for my mom. I have a Vitamix at home and we wanted to get her something to make smoothies. This was a cheaper option so it was more appealing to get than a Vitamix. My mom is a weekend blender user to getting something that expensive wasn't an option. This blender works well for smoothies and soups. It doesn't puree as strongly as I would like so sometimes there's bits of unblended skin inside of the drink. It's hardly noticeable so not a big deal. I would say this is a good alternative to the Vitamix considering the cost BUT it would do better!
Good, not great. Tends to burn food at bottom.
Blends well. Heavy pitcher. Watch out for steam if using heat programs. Seriously. Food burns easily on bottom and is difficult to clean. Soups still taste good! Decent, powerful blender deal at $70.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question