Customers also considered
- $25.50 List price $39.99Save $14.49
- $12.80 Was $14.38Save $1.58
- $16.88 Was $18.16Save $1.28
- $9.29 Was $18.00Save $8.71
- from $3.98
- Clearance$29.45 Was $38.84Save $9.39
- $27.12 Was $29.99Save $2.87
- $11.92 Was $18.59Save $6.67
- $27.76 Was $31.58Save $3.82
- $31.15 Was $37.49Save $6.34
- $9.99 Was $11.70Save $1.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Inland 3600 Joules Surge Guard 8-Outlet Surge Protector helps to protect your gadgets from any sudden spike in the power supply. A surge may cause irreparable damage to your electric or electronic appliances, and it just makes sense to protect this equipment as much as possible. This black surge protector also serves as an indoor extension cord. It has five standard-sized outlets, and three widely spaced outlets. You have plenty of room to connect your computer, monitor, printer, scanner, telephone and more. The outlets on this Inland surge protector are different colored, so it's easier to see what device is plugged into which outlet. This device also features phone/fax line protection, along with a light combo/switch breaker. This Inland 3600 Joules Surge Guard 8-Outlet Surge Protector is also quite safe. It has 330 volts of clamping voltage, 3600 joules and 12 x 20 MOVs. It's certified to meet or exceed all applicable EMI and RFI standards.
The black surge protector also features a sliding safety cover. The device is ideal for your home, office or home office. Make your workspace more efficient with an Inland 3600 Joules Surge Guard 8-Outlet Surge Protector.
Inland 3600 Joules Surge Guard:
- Solid color (black)
- Inland surge protector features a sliding safety cover
- Light combo switch/breaker
- 12 x 20 MOVs, 3600 joules
- 330V clamping voltage
- Black surge protector includes phone/fax protection (one in, two out)
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IPI03405|
|Features:||Sliding safety cover , Joule rating: 3600 Joules , Color: Black , EMI/RFI noise filtration|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 25.00 x 15.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 6’ Power Cord (exposed) W/Regular Plug http://inlandproduct.com/surgeguard3600j.aspxby the13thDoctor6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 footby Unknown2222210/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its about 4ft or more and very heavey dutyby methodman2710/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it is at least five feet long.by Mybaby2910/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is 12 foot.by mercicanada10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately six feet.by CincySteve10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ick333334/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Manufacturer's website doesn't say specifically, but it does say "...provides excellent protection for computer equipment, home electronics, telephones and modems, etc.". http://inlandproduct.com/surgeguard3600j.aspx PERSONAL OPINION: yes it can do the job, but remember you get what you pay for. I personally use a Tripp-Lite HT706TSAT for mine and it comes with a $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Canada & Puerto Rico only)by the13thDoctor7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. sure can. beside, led tv doesn't use much juice as the lcdby peeweezy7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, Arbella464 it can be use for a large led tv...by cocokam4/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For sure as long as you stay within the limits of the product. Do not overload.by SKMK4/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well 3600 joules it should be able to handle a led tv no matter what the sizeby methodman271/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't bother with this products. I bought this product because I needed an affordable surge protector to protect my electronic devices. Earlier this year, I had it plugged into the wall in my master bedroom with my at&t router/modem, ooma phone system, wireless router, cordless phone base station, & an external hard drive plugged into it. Lightening struck my neighborhood & the ooma phone system, cable router/modem, & external hard drive were all fried. This "surge protector" did nothing to stop the surge from passing through the wall into my electronic devices. What is horrifying about this company & their products is that I followed all of their procedures to file a claim for reimbursement of the cost to replace the devices that were ruined & they denied my claim. Their package says they provide $250,000 worth of insurance for products that are damaged while using their "surge protectors", however they choose to deny claims & not honor their warranty. I had to pay to have the "surge protector" shipped to them & they told me they sent it to China for testing. They were very unprofessional & never called me or emailed me with any updates whatsoever. I had to call them weekly for more than 4 months until they finally told me that the "surge protector" did not fail & that there was nothing they could do. I HIGHLY recommend NOT buying their products & buying a surge protector from a more-reputable company. Their "surge protectors" offer absolutely no protection against power surges & are nothing more than a glorified power cord adapter.by CDsNutts7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not.by ick333337/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Light Combo Switch/Breaker http://inlandproduct.com/surgeguard3600j.aspx PERSONAL OPINION: While it's true that anything that fits can be used that way, it doesn't mean that's the best choice. This device is intended as a LIGHT Combo Switch/Breaker and the last time I checked, refrigerators pull a HEAVY load of power. As a former electrician, I would NOT recommend putting a fridge on this unit. There are other models made that can handle this kind of a heavy load.by the13thDoctor7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband is a contractor and he says "yes"by mercicanada7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure as long as it is a 110 volt line Most refrigerators are 110 volt in your homeby Stryker614/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $3.98
- from $10.19
- from $4.98
- from $3.03
- Reduced Price$39.00 List price $59.95Save $20.95
- $39.99 List price $69.95Save $29.96
- $16.88 Was $18.16Save $1.28