Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$28.99 List price $52.50Save $23.51
- $20.67 Was $22.97Save $2.30
- Reduced Price$22.01
- $30.49 Was $32.75Save $2.26
- $23.40 Was $24.97Save $1.57
- $19.47 Was $23.12Save $3.65
- $22.47 Was $30.62Save $8.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Conair Infiniti You Curl provides you with free flowing, curly, sexy hair in just minutes. This high-quality curling iron is easy and hassle-free to use, which means that you will be able to get ready faster each morning. The ceramic curling iron features an innovative clamp-free design for beautiful waves. Simply wrap your hair around the cone and create natural-looking curls instantly without any kinks. The Conair Infiniti You Curl can create tight curls with smaller portions of hair and an overall wavy style with larger hair portions. It uses tourmaline ceramic technology to create the smoothest curls without exposure to extreme temperatures. This allows you to style your hair as often as you like without worrying about damage.
This device heats up in 30 seconds so that you can create the ideal look in no time. It also maintains a steady temperature during use so that you have an even look overall. It features automatic shut off, LED indicator lights and an ultra-high heat option. The Conair Infiniti You Curl has four different heat settings to suit the thickness of your hair.
Conair Infiniti You Curl:
- Clamp-free design creates beautiful free-flowing curls
- Ideal for all hair types
- The Conair hair curl uses tourmaline ceramic technology for smooth curls without exposure to extreme heat
- Heats up in just 30 seconds
- Maintains a steady temperature during use for an even look
- Four different heat settings to suit thickness of hair
- Automatic shut off
- Professional length cord
- LED indicator lights
- Ultra-high heat
- Limited 5-year warranty
|Occasion:||Valentine'S Day , Mother's Day , Christmas , Birthday|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CD117RR|
|Features:|| 5 Year , |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 1.00 x 15.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with a half glove. It's weird, it's only for your thumb, pointer and middle fingers.by Jazzybot5/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this comes with a gloveby Channingmu5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a small one that goes on one thumb and two fingers. It is kind of hard to use it with though, because it is hard to keep on your finger and I didn't like how I couldn't feel my hair with it on.by sah1210/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby Arodman473/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Deeds201211/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I was concerned about using this at first too, only because reviews say it is for an expert type of person. Far from true I must say I am not a pro and I use it with ease! I have not burnt myself, they do come with a heat protective glove. I cannot use this because my hand is too small and it's just aggrivating. However if you take a strand of hair, pull it out seperate, put the curler pointing downwards at the top of where you want your curl, wrap the hair around it, and hold the end of your hair as close as you can without touching the curler, you will not burn yourself. Just be careful and smart with it : )by Kandyy10295/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They give you a glove and I haven't gotten burnt so far and I don't use the glove.by RaisinMilo9/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It IS possible to burn yourself but it's not very likely. I mean, as long as you watch where you are putting it, chances are you'll burn yourself 1/5 times you curl your hair. And as long as you get your hand away and aren't stupid enough to keep your hand on it, it will NOT be a bad burn. It won't leave a scar/burn mark. You'll jut go OW! And thats all there will be... It won't hurt after that at all or leave any sort of markby KianaS6/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just take your time and you'll be fine. I was a bit doubtful at first since I haven't been curling my hair for a while now, maybe about 3 months, and I was able to handle it easily.by ElleR10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I am using the hair dryer I hold it in many different positions including by the barrel. I have never seen a way that I could burn myself with this dryer unless I were to stick my finger inside while it was running and I really don't recommend that or see any reason for that.by KM50111/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (29)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on your hair length. Mine is medium (2 inches past shoulders) and it took about 10 minutes.by Jazzybot10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on how thick and long your hair is. my hair is thin and shoulder length. I did mine in less than 10 minutes. it gets hot quick and stays hot since you are not opening and closing it like a regular curling iron, so you wont' have to sit and wait for it to heat up again after curling a strip of hair.by tinkiebruiser9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I get loose curls in 5 mins. max and tight spiral curls in about 10 minutes and I have long hair that falls halfway down my back.by legs23nc7/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have long hair. My hair is wavy and have a lot. It takes me anywhere from 30min to an hour depending how I want my curls.by Karina32033/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $21.78 List price $24.99Save $3.21
- $15.29 List price $24.99Save $9.70