Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
The Infantino - Breathe Carrier is simple and comfy with all the features you need. A breathable mesh keeps your baby cool and two carrying positions offer optimal comfort. The Infantino - Breathe Carrier is easy to use and easy to adjust.
Infantino - Breathe Carrier:
- Breathable mesh keeps baby cool
- 2 comfortable carrying positions
- Padded straps and head support
- Washable and wipeable
- Protects your carrier and your clothes
|Age Group:||All Ages|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months , 12 to 24 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||200-448|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 5.00 x 22.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes! My husband is a fluffy guy(wears a 2x-3x) and he's able to carry our baby girl comfortably and prefers this carrier over the mei tai and the moby. I am also a fluffy woman(size 3x) and I wear her comfortably as well and love it.by Momof53/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Gjcu5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- the package says 8lbs-25lbs but my baby is a week old and 6lbs. 12ozs. and she fits nicely, she's not smothered or swallowed at all. all it takes to fit a little one that small is to make some minor adjustments which is pretty simpleby PaigeLovesHerDaddy2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 8-25 lbs / 3.6-11.3 kgs I found the answer on infantino's website. http://www.infantino.com/product.cfm?product_id=1193by MamaP11032/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Always babies face is out.by Naresh11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have used it both ways though my son likes to face out.by 1113momof28/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has 2 postions but you can only use the facing out/cruising position when they have good head control and our awake, the only position you cannot do is back packby PaigeLovesHerDaddy11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 carrying positions: face-in and face-out Also found on infantino's website. http://www.infantino.com/product.cfm?product_id=1193by MamaP11032/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this ergonomically supportive? My daughter insists on this for her son. Doesn't want a "leg dangler" carrier.
- The positions for this carrier are designed to be comfortable for the parent.by CommunityAnswer6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a wide bucket seat carrier, which is what is traditionally labeled as "ergonomic" in the market. It is ideal for young infants, as it doesn't spread their legs in an uncomfortably wide position. However, it would allow the legs of an older child to dangle more than a traditional ergonomic carrier. For a wider seat, try the Flip, Flip Advanced or Sash. Thanks!by InfantinoProductExpert6/17/2015Written by a verified representative from InfantinoProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?