Check out these related products
- $18.77 List price $27.99Save $9.22
- $17.45 List price $23.99Save $6.54
- $9.82 List price $15.99Save $6.17
- $11.56 List price $16.99Save $5.43
- $10.22 Was $11.23Save $1.01
- $20.62 Was $23.18Save $2.56
- $7.24 Was $9.99Save $2.75
About this item
About this item
"From the sports phenomenon - called by ESPN the world's most famous female basketball player - and youth role model comes an inspirational memoir exploring the highs and lows of her life, the bullying she endured, and the assumptions she has redefined, as well as her passion for the game, and empowering readers to be true to themselves and love who they are on the inside and out"--
Hailed by ESPN as the world s most famous female basketball player, Brittney Griner, the dunking phenom and national sensation who is shattering stereotypes and breaking boundaries, now shares her coming-of-age story, revealing how she found her strength to overcome bullies and to embrace her authentic self.
Brittney Griner, the No. 1 pick in the 2013 WNBA Draft, is a once-in-a-generation player, possessing a combination of size and athleticism never before seen in the women s game. But the sport s most transformative figure (Sports Illustrated) is equally famous for making headlines off the court, for speaking out on issues of gender, sexuality, body image and self-esteem.
At 6 8, with an 88-inch wingspan and a size 17 shoe (men s), the Phoenix Mercury star has heard every vicious insult in the book, enduring years of taunting that began in middle school and continues to this day. Through the highs and lows, Griner has learned to remain true to herself, rising above the haters trying to take her down.
In her heartfelt memoir, she reflects on painful episodes in her life and describes how she came to celebrate what makes her unique inspiring lessons she now shares. Filled with all the humor and personality Griner has become known for, In My Skin is more than a glimpse into one of the most original personalities in sports; it s also a powerful call to readers to be true to themselves, to love who they are on the inside and out.
With a 8 pages of photos."
|Number of Pages:||216|
|Author:||Hovey, Sue , Griner, Brittney|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $15.00 List price $25.00Save $10.00
- $12.51 List price $14.99Save $2.48
- $9.51 Was $11.17Save $1.66
- $8.10 List price $12.95Save $4.85
- $15.32 List price $22.99Save $7.67
- $16.75 Was $18.11Save $1.36
- $19.14 List price $26.99Save $7.85
- $12.54 List price $16.00Save $3.46
- $11.52 List price $15.99Save $4.47
- $21.78 List price $30.00Save $8.22