Impeachable Offenses: The Case for Removing Barack Obama from Office
About this item
About this item
The authors show how Obama has fundamentally abused the powers of his presidency and has done serious, sustained and impeachable injury to American society. Among the offenses documented in the book:
* How Obamacare is not only unconstitutional, but illegally bypasses Congress, infringes on states' rights, and marks an unprecedented and unauthorized expansion of IRS power.
* How Obama sidestepped Congress and already granted largely unreported de facto amnesty to millions of illegal aliens using illicit interagency directives and executive orders.
* How the Obama administration recklessly endangered the public by releasing from prison criminal illegal aliens at a rate far beyond what is publicly known.
* The president's personal role in the September 11, 2012, Benghazi attacks, with new evidence regarding what was transpiring at the U.S. mission prior to the assaults - arguably impeachable activities in and of themselves.
* Illicit edicts on gun control actions in addition to the deadly "Fast and Furious" gun-running operation intended, the book shows, to collect fraudulent gun data.
* From "fusion centers" to data mining to drones to alarming Department of Homeland Security power grabs, how U.S. citizens are fast arriving at the stage of living under a virtual surveillance regime.
* New evidence of rank corruption, cronyism and impeachable offenses related to Obama's first term "green" funding adventures misusing public funds.
* The illegality of leading a U.S.-NATO military campaign without congressional approval.
* How Obama has weakened America both domestically and abroad by emboldening our enemies, tacitly supporting a Muslim Brotherhood revolution, spurning our allies, and minimizing the threat of Islamic fundamentalism. * And more Consider this work to be the articles of impeachment against Barack Obama, the set of specific charges drafted to initiate the process of legally removing the president from office.
"Impeachable Offenses" is not a collection of generalized gripes concerning Obama and his administration. Rather, the authors make the apolitical, direct case for the indictment of a president based on major violations, including the abrogation of his oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.."
From Benghazi-gate to Obamacare, from executive amnesty to Fast and Furious, unlawful surveillance and more, "Impeachable Offenses" presents hard-hitting new information that will have even the most skeptical of readers questioning the Constitutionality of Obama's presidency.
Every American, whether conservative or liberal, Democrat, Republican or Independent, should be concerned about the nearly limitless seizure of power, the abuses of authority, the cronyism, corruption, lies and cover-ups documented in this news-making book.
"Impeachment of a sitting president is certainly a matter of the utmost gravity, and not a charge to be undertaken for what our Founding Fathers would have called mere 'factional' advantage," write Klein and Elliott.
"We will show how Obama has not hesitated to go beyond democratic, legal and Constitutional means to advance his radical agenda."
"Impeachable Offenses" demonstrates an informed and aroused American public still has a chance to undo Obama's transformative nightmare, an onslaught that has gone far beyond the legitimate political process.
And a scandalized Congress still has the ability to challenge Obama's right to misgovern these United States.
Obama's impeachment and removal from office will go a long way towards restoring power to Congress, a