Customers also considered
- $8.98 Was $9.96Save $0.98
- $9.78 Was $14.06Save $4.28
- $3.27 Was $8.50Save $5.23
- $8.99 Was $9.89Save $0.90
- $6.00 Was $8.50Save $2.50
- $4.39 Was $4.99Save $0.60
- $4.89 Was $8.99Save $4.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Become the favorite doctor in town!
- Diagnose patients through fun mini-games.
- Create and customize your own space!
- And save the town from an unknown epidemic!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Blood
|Video Game Collection:||Imagine|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Required Peripherals:||Touch Screen|
|Video Game Genre:||Action Adventure|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16504|
|Publisher:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just started playing it, so far ive pulled out slivers, disinfected wounds, put on bandages, picked the right meds, determined rashes, weight, height, BP and counted pulse.by daoustaj11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I don't remember seeing shots. Oral medications and creams are given.by Cheapmommyto212/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you cannot give shots but you can give allergy tests and do x-rays and things like thatby PantherGirl1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got my game in the mail today so far I am on chapter 3 and have repeated many of the same syptoms. But no you cannot give shots. It is very fun! And it's interactive you can talk and blow into the microphone for many reasons! I would totally recommend this game!by HappyFamily233/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have your own doctors office, and on a day to day basis so far, you see about 4 patients, and at the end of the day when you get to your place, you can redesign it as you move through levels/chapters, and change your scrub top color, and sleep, which then sends you to the next day all over again. I just started playing so i think the medical cases will hopefully become more advanced.by daoustaj11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?