Check out these related products
- $16.64 List price $22.95Save $6.31
- $7.18 List price $14.95Save $7.77
- $10.02 Was $12.32Save $2.30
- $14.94 Was $15.89Save $0.95
- $14.46 List price $19.95Save $5.49
- $13.43 List price $18.95Save $5.52
- $11.50 List price $17.95Save $6.45
Consider these popular products
- $12.70 List price $26.99Save $14.29
- $22.81 Was $29.65Save $6.84
- $9.76 List price $16.99Save $7.23
- $22.45 Was $23.75Save $1.30
- $15.63 List price $23.00Save $7.37
- $5.65 List price $5.95Save $0.30
- $21.67 List price $34.00Save $12.33
- $22.12 Was $23.58Save $1.46
- $12.80 List price $22.99Save $10.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Research & Education Association, 2005, ISBN# 0738600997
"REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results."
REA's Illinois Grade 8 ISAT Language Arts Literacy Study Guide
"Fully aligned with the Illinois Learning Standards"
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Take the diagnostic Pretest and find out what you know and what you "should" know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam, including reading comprehension, vocabulary, and writing reviews to reinforce key English language lessons
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with a full-length practice Posttest
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation
"REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA's study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test."
|Number of Pages:||254|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Staff of Research Education Association|
|Target Audience:||Elementary_High School|
|Series Title:||Ready, Set, Go!|
|Publisher:||Research & Education Assn|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.44 x 0.34 x 11.02 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.