Ignite Falcon Flyer IR Helicopter Radio-Control Vehicle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ignite Falcon Flyer IR Helicopter is designed for indoor use and has 3.5 channels for superior flight control. Fly up and down, forward or even in reverse!
Ignite Falcon Flyer IR Helicopter Radio-Control Vehicle:
- Gyro stabilizing flight control
- Adjustable trim for increased precision flight control
- Turns left and right
- Hover mode
- Requires 6 AA batteries (not included)
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.62 x 7.88 x 7.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The try me button is removed after purchase and is actually part of the box the helo comes in. Put 4 more batteries in the controller (there will be 6 total), then try charging the helo...it should work a lot better and charge up fairly quickly with fresh batteries.by Helodoggie6/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my brand new never used heli won't charge at all!by inmyworthyopinion6/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "try me" button is attached to the box with hot glue. It is wired to the remote controller (power source) to the helicopter's power inlet via male/female clips. To remove the "try me" button from the box, first remove the male/female clips from both the remote control and the helicopter. After that, simply pry the hot glue off the button/box attachement site. It's not meant to fit into the charge holder of the remote controller.by Fredwick3/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was hard to remove but did work out of both helis .It is supposed to be removed. Had problem first time charging both but after first time it got better.Now after 10 flights on one and 4 on other they work well.But must remember run heli till its dead wait 15 min for motor and battery to cool before recharging or you can ruin battery.by dhemelrick3/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Took me a while to figure that one out too. Just pull on the wire and a small white connector will emerge from a hole in the bottom of the charger cord storage compartment. Disconnect and discard. Also, to insure a sound electrical connection, the charge plug has to be firmly pushed into the heli until it "clicks". The controller must be turned ON (red light on), and the heli must be in the OFF position (no light on), or you will never get a full charge. One last thing....do not attempt to reuse the 2 AAs that came with it. Use only a fresh, matched set of alkaline batteries. Happy flying!by AllenH3/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$7.71 Was $9.97Save $2.26
- $25.84 Was $229.99Save $204.15
- $20.48 Was $29.99Save $9.51
- $37.78 Was $229.99Save $192.21
- $11.91 List price $17.97Save $6.06
- $82.67 Was $109.99Save $27.32
- $129.95 List price $179.98Save $50.03