Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$34.38
- Reduced Price$39.88
- Reduced Price$35.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep snacks and drinks cold at all times with this Igloo 2.6-cu ft. Refrigerator Black. Use it in the dorm room, game room, office or anywhere else you want to keep your favorites within reach. The refrigerator has enough room to store an array of foods and drinks without taking up too much space. You can easily store sodas, beer, wine, water, sandwiches or fruit nearby so you can grab a quick drink or bite without having to head to the kitchen. It features a door basket that is large enough to hold 2-liter bottles and canned drinks. There is even a separate ice cube chamber. This low energy consumption Igloo refrigerator is ideal for the office or extra rooms away from the kitchen with its space-saving flush back design. It uses compressor cooling for performance and is CFC-free for safety. The door handle is invisible for a simple look.
An adjustable thermostat lets you choose the temperature setting and the leveling legs accommodate uneven floors. The black color easily blends with most types of existing decor. This Igloo refrigerator makes an ideal pick for the TV room, the basement and even the patio.
Igloo 2.6-cu ft Refrigerator, Black:
- Capacity: 2.6-cu ft
- Compressor cooling
- Flush back design for easy placement
- Low energy consumption
- The Igloo refrigerator has an invisible door handle
- Reversible door
- Door basket for 2-liter bottles
- Ice cube tray
- Separate ice cube chamber
- Adjustable thermostat
- The energy efficient compact refrigerator has an adjustable leveling leg
- Dimensions: 18"W x 21"L x 26"H
- Igloo 2.8-cu ft Refrigerator Model: FR283I
|Capacity:||2.6 cu ft|
|Recommended Room:||Pantry , Kitchen , Basement , Home Office , Dorm room , Den , Dining Room|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FR283I-BLACK|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.00 x 18.00 x 26.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- we put frozen food in there to go camping and it was still frozen after 3 days.by dhsfan571/4/2017Was this answer helpful? (24) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It really does I my temperature set at 4 it goes up to 7by shortdog912/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does! it comes with a mini ice tray (very cute), and it really does freeze. The directions had info about defrosting the freezer portion as well, so i assume i'll need to do that at some point. The freezer is very small though. so i wouldn't plan on putting anything too big in there - maybe big enough for 2 bottled drinks.by Marlady1/4/2017Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It came with a mini ice cube tray and so far has been freezing those just fine. We don't plan to use it for much more, but it is freezing those just fine.by sicnarf981/4/2017Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very small - does freeze ice cubes. If you really want you can crank up the dial and probably freeze almnost everything as this can really get cold. Works great.by motorhomeAl12/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does freeze very good if you lay bottles under it they will freeze. That's how good it works.by CarGuy6912/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!! It works great, it came with a mini ice cube tray that freezes within a few hours.by LolaBlahh12/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Mine gets down to 15 deg. on number 3 setting. You can only fit about 4 to 6 ice trays in the freezer.by brendellaboy12/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The freeezer compartment is tiny and comes with 1 very small ice cube tray and I does freeze.by BigOldDaddy12/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't tried it but considering it doesn't close tight I doubt it. But it may keep something already frozen, frozen.by JVcap0712/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not have that capability. sorryby dhsfan5711/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby shortdog94/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. first of all, it's too large unless you have a big truck. Second, it operates via AC plug only.by Marlady9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No There are 12 volt fridges out there but as of a few years back were very short lived. Not sure about now.by motorhomeAl9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One Word, Inverter..........by brendellaboy9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you get a 600watt power inverter. An inverter converts 12V DC current to 120V AC current.by mharrington565010/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if you use a power inverter of the right sizeby Cartrules996/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Blessedbri8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by TeamAnchor10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is.by Slpsue10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is loudby Lillsa8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As in the case of most refrigerators you hear noise but it is not extremely loud.by missinghomeincalif7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, even when put in the corner of my office with me less that 2 feet from it I can barely hear it. It makes a slight humming noise every so often but you have to be listening for it. I would like to mention I am pretty close to it and it is in a corner which amplifies the sound. So I for my money it is pretty quite.by NJSB10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is very quiet.by 1BusyBeachmom10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $129.00 Was $134.00Save $5.00