Icy Hot Extra Strength Pain Relieving Balm, 3.5 oz
About this item
About this item
Icy Hot Balm contains the original Icy Hot pain relieving formula in a petrolatum and paraffin base that allows for easy, no mess application. It is great for relieving pain due to arthritis, backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, and cramps.
Icy Hot Extra Strength Pain Relieving Balm, 3.5 oz:
- Original Icy Hot formula in a petrolatum and parrafin base
- Extra strength
- Balm allows for no-mess application
- 3.5 oz jar
- Icy Hot Pain Relieving Balm Extra Strength.
- Uses: temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: arthritis.
- Simple backache.
- Muscle strains.
- Continued on cap.
- Drug facts continued inside.
- 2010 Chattem, Inc.
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax (apis mellifera), white petrolatum
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Menthol (7.6%), Methyl Salicylate (29%). Purpose: Topical Analgesic, Topical Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Paraffin, White Petrolatum.
Active Ingredients: Methyl salicylate (29%);Menthol (7.6%);Menthol, methyl salicylate.
Instructions: WARNINGS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. ALLERGY ALERT: If prone t allergenic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. use only as directed. avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad. do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin. IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- Allergy alert:If prone To allergic reaction From aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- Do not use On children under 10 years Of age. If skin is irritated or if irritation develops.
- When using this productUse only as directed -avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes -do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad -do not apply To wounds or damaged skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens -redness is present -irritation develops - symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up And occur again within a few days.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use