Icy Hot Extra Strength Back & Large Areas Medicated Patch, 5 count
About this item
About this item
The Icy Hot Back Patch delivers all the fast acting, long lasting power of Icy Hot in a patch for targeted, no-mess relief that stops pain at the source. The comfortable fabric applies easily and stays in place for up to 8 hours of pain relief.Icy Hot Extra Strength Back & Large Areas Medicated Patch, 5 count:
- Pain relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad
- Contains 5 patches in 1 resealable pouch
- Stops pain at the source
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Comfortable fabric stays in place
- Menthol 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Menthol. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carmellose Sodium, 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Acrylate, Nonoxynol-30, Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Starch, Talc, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.
Active Ingredients: Menthol.;Menthol 5%
Instructions: Adults And children over 12 years: -remove backing From patch by grasping both ends firmly And gently pulling until backing separates - carefully remove backing From patch -apply one patch To affected area -wear one icy hot patch up To 8 hours -repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- When using this productUse only as directed -do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad -avoid contact with eyes And mucous membrane -do not apply To wounds or damaged skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Top use And ask a doctor if: -condition worsens -redness is present - irritation develops -symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up And occur again within a few days.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.