Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$18.19 List price $26.39Save $8.20
- Reduced Price$7.55 List price $9.79Save $2.24
- Reduced Price$49.28 List price $57.11Save $7.83
- Reduced Price$49.34 List price $62.71Save $13.37
About this item
About this item
Icehouse was America's first domestic ice beer when it was introduced in 1993. Icehouse is ice brewed below freezing resulting in the formulation of ice crystals and a bold, never watered-down taste that you enjoy each time you drink an ice-cold Icehouse.
- America's first domestic ice beer when it was introduced in 1993.
- ice brewed below freezing resulting in the formulation of ice crystals and a bold, never watered-down taste
- ABV: 5.5
Warning Text: According to the Surgeon General women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery and may cause health problems. ABV may vary by location
Ingredients: Water, Hops, Barley and Yeast.
Explore this item
|Alcohol Content by Volume:||5.5% Alcohol by Volume.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Sodium 9 Mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8 G|
|Protein 1.3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question