Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$65.03 List price $72.44Save $7.41
- Reduced Price$25.01 List price $32.19Save $7.18
- Reduced Price$55.19 List price $59.79Save $4.60
- Reduced Price$49.32 List price $54.04Save $4.72
Iams Proactive Health Senior Plus 11+ Years Dog Food, 29 lbs.
Consider these popular products
- $8.19 Was $8.77Save $0.58
- $7.32 Was $7.98Save $0.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Love your dog and safeguard his health into old age with Iams Proactive Health Dog Food for 11+ Years Dog. This Iams senior dog food nourishes your favorite canine to promote the seven signs of healthy vitality by maintaining strong, firm muscles with protein sourced from chicken and egg, along with seven essential nutrients to nourish the heart. Veterinarian-recommended for long-term health this Iams Proactive dog food provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Easy to eat and always delicious, Iams Proactive Health Dog Food for 11+ Years Dog is enriched with antioxidants to help maintain a strong immune system. This Iams senior dog food is also a gentle fiber source to support your dog's ability to absorb nutrients. Only using select natural ingredients that have added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, this 29-pound bag of healthy dog food is safe for everyday consumption and promotes everyday health. Plus, the crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Treat your senior dog to all-around health with Iams Proactive Health Dog Food for 11+ Years Dog.
Iams Proactive Health Senior Plus 11+ Years Dog Food:
- Contains antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Nourishes healthy bones and joints
- Keeps a healthy body weight
- Reduces tartar build-up
Animal Health Concern: Hip And Joint
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is designed for smaller breed dogs I.E. less than 50lbs they have another that is designed for the large breed dogs. I believe the only difference is the size of the bites of food.by BBlui211/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course. It's been my experience that larger dogs have bigger mouths, hence the smaller pieces in the 'under 50lbs' food probably wouldn't be chewed by large dogs. If your dog doesn't chew the food, and he has unwanted side effects, you might want to switch to soft food (in cans). Ask a vet, or email IAMS.by Jaze667/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?