Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$40.41 List price $46.09Save $5.68
Iams Premium Protection Senior Plus Dry Cat Food 4.2 lbs
Check out these related products
- Clearance Reduced Pricefrom $9.20
About this item
About this item
Iams Premium Protection Senior Plus Cat Food is precisely formulated using only the highest-quality ingredients. This cat food contains premium nutrients, formulated to help maintain kidney health in senior cats. This cat nutrition food, 4.2 lb, also contains L-carnitine to help burn fat and keep older cats at a healthy body weight. It has antioxidants with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to help boost immune response to healthy adult levels. Iams Senior Plus also features probiotics and beet pulp to promote healthy digestion. Iams is deeply committed to enhancing the well-being of dogs and cats, so that you can enjoy your pets as long as possible. It is this commitment that inspired Iams nutritionists to work closely with veterinarians to create this food for your cat's nutritional needs.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1901461276|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 4.00 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- This food will NOT help your senior cat. Never give your cats Iams, Eukanuba, or Science Diet. The only thing that helped my cat was switching her to the buffalo blue brand. You won't believe the difference.by arymayanejay7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have two ten year olds they love it and don't vomit after eating/ friskies and purina make them sick, have been feeding this for a year,by yukon936/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Catwoman, a 13 year old cat might have tummy issues due to increasing age or there could also be other health issues causing the situation. If your Veterinarian has determined that there are no other GI issues, then our Iams Premium Protection Senior Plus could help. It has a two part fiber system, including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. It has other benefits, too. It contains extra antioxidants to help boost the immune response to healthy adult levels, is formulated to help maintain kidney health in senior cats, and is enhanced with two joint nutrients to help maintain healthy joints. If you purchase the food, we suggest intermixing the current and new food, adding a little more of the new food each day for 6 days, so that the change in diet doesn't upset her sensitive stomach. If she decides she doesn't want to change foods, you won't be out any money either. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will be happy to honor it for you. Just give us a call at 1-877-546-9581, 9-6, ET, Mon.-Fri. or Sat. 10-2. I hope that helps! ~Janetby IamsConsumerRelations3/8/2016Written by a verified representative from IamsConsumerRelationsWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- label don't say , only top of ingredients list percent raw protien 28 % and then additives however, my cats will chow down on this verses others on the market, both are ten years .Don't smell like a rendering plant food, still should wash hands after handleingby yukon937/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Millie – thanks for asking! In the Iams Premium Protection Senior Plus Cat Food we include three sources for protein: chicken by-product meal, chicken, and eggs.by IamsConsumerRelations1/3/2016Written by a verified representative from IamsConsumerRelationsWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IAMS Premium Protection Senior Plus Cat Food is an excellent diet for an aging senior cat. However, we suggest consulting with your veterinarian first if your cat has a medical issue to determine the best nutrition for your kitty. Danette IAMS Consumer Relationsby IamsConsumerRelations9/19/2015Written by a verified representative from IamsConsumerRelationsWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $11.50 Was $12.78Save $1.28
- $10.99 Was $12.68Save $1.69
- $13.99 List price $15.50Save $1.51
- $10.69 List price $11.47Save $0.78