About this item
- Isoplus Spritz Designing & Holding.
- Isoplusￃﾂￂﾮ Spritz Designing & Holding.
- Reversion resistant.
- Firm hold.
- Body & volume.
- 25% more!
- Meets 1999 California Clean Air Requirements.
- Global use
About this item
Isoplus Spritz Designing & Holding, 10.0 fl oz:
- Isoplus hair spray spritz for designing and holding
- Reversion resistant
- Firm hold
- Body and volume
- 25% more
- Meets 1999 California Clean Air Requirements
- Global use formula
- Questions or comments? Write consumer affairs J.M. Products - Isoplus, LLC 21841 Wyoming - Oak Park, MI 48237 - 60 The Majors Lane - Dungannon BT71 7FG UK
Stop Use Indications: Drowsiness / Dizziness;Eye irritation / reactions;Frostbite
Inactive Ingredients: Acetone;Water (Aqua);SD-Alcohol 40-B
Ingredients: SD-Alcohol 40-B, Water (Aqua), Acetone, Acrylates Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl, Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane (and) Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Fragrance (Parfum), D-Limonene.
Instructions: For holding: after hair has been styled, hold container 8 to 10 inches from hair And mist evenly for a long-lasting hold for spiking: apply spritz to tip of index finger And thumb. Grip hair in small portions And gently glide fingers along in desired spike direction from root to end. Do not comb. Let dry for designing: lift or mold towel-dried hair, spray spritz where desired And gently blow dry hair without disturbing design. For dry hair application or for more demanding styles, create style, then spray with spritz while holding hair in place with the end of a rattail comb or hair lifter. Let dry completely without disturbing design