Ladder Back Chairs - Set of 2, Black Metal / Black Vinyl Seat
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The classic styling and affordability of this Set of 2 Ladder Back Chairs make it a good choice for your home or your restaurant. They feature a heavy-duty steel frame with a black powder-coated finish for durability. Each chair also has a comfortable memory foam padded seat, which features 2.5" of padding, for comfort. These black metal/black vinyl seat ladder back dining chairs feature easy-to-clean upholstery. They also have a simple curved ladder back design for comfortable back support. The plastic glides on the feet protect your floors from scratches. Each of these heavy-duty restaurant chairs has a 19.5" seat height, a standard height for use with most tables.
Ladder Back Chairs-Set of 2 Black Metal Black Vinyl Seat:
- Heavy-duty restaurant chairs are durable
- Ladder back styling
- 2.5'' thick 1.4 density foam padded seat
- Black vinyl fabric upholstery
- 16-gauge steel frame
- Black powder-coat finish
- Welded joint assembly
- Designed for commercial use; suitable for home use
- Curved support bar
- Plastic floor glides
- Seat size: 16.75"W x 16.5"D
- Seat height: 19.5''H
- Back size: 15"W x 12"H
- Overall dimensions: 16.5"W x 17"D x 32.25"H
|Seat Back Height:||32.25''|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2-XU-DG694BLAD-BLKV-GG|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 16.50 x 32.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. You can only put one on the other upside down.by Megaiver3/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they aren't stackable.by jenniferb097/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope!by Fun2BeFrugal12/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not.by JAM848/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased these chairs, site to store picked up on 6/2510.. how can I bolt seat cushions to frames? there was no hardware in my boxes
- Hardware should have come with it. Contact Walmartby R88w1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Somewhere in all the shrink wrap should be 4 tapering screws per chair. Hopefully you still have the packaging if not your local hardware store will have something. Just be careful not to get too long a screw as it will come threw the seat. Good luck!by Mytable7/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Warranty is void if chair is used in excess of 8 hours per day or used with excessive weight (greater than 225 lbs.). However, we used this chair for family members weighing 350+ at Christmas and they said the chair was comfortable and sturdy. They stayed with us for 2 weeks and used the chairs at least 3 hours per day (usually longer because we sat around table talking) - no problem with the chairs.by chippyinch6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$99.00 Was $109.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$87.31 Was $109.00Save $21.69
- Rollback$69.99 Was $75.00Save $5.01
- Rollback$64.73 Was $79.00Save $14.27
- from $108.57
- Rollback$74.00 Was $79.00Save $5.00